Current time: 18/04/2024, 22:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hattons Travel (Nip On Transport)
RE: Hattons Travel (Nip On Transport)
(05/03/2019 22:10)Scania1996 Wrote:  T42 PVM, I have heard off a mutal friend of ours that this plate is now on a ex Stagecoach Alexander bodied Volvo Olympian

Cheers for that, btw who is our Mutual Friend?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(05/03/2019 22:10)Scania1996 Wrote:  T42 PVM, I have heard off a mutal friend of ours that this plate is now on a ex Stagecoach Alexander bodied Volvo Olympian

In that case, the registration month of October suggests the former R247 NBV, latterly CNZ 4060, as a prime suspect.
(05/03/2019 22:30)T42 PVM Wrote:  Cheers for that, btw who is our Mutual Friend?

No problem, I have edited the initial post to answer the above question
Find all posts by this user
Will Hattons need to get any additional vehicles since they are taking over the 133?
(28/03/2019 20:27)darylyates17 Wrote:  Will Hattons need to get any additional vehicles since they are taking over the 133?

There will be a vehicle saving with the 141 going 2 hourly as announced during the St Helens Network Review. Although this I presume will only save 1 vehicle.
(28/03/2019 20:32)St Helens Rider Wrote:  There will be a vehicle saving with the 141 going 2 hourly as announced during the St Helens Network Review. Although this I presume will only save 1 vehicle.

Plus they will need 2 buses for the 156 and arnt they running the new 39 service between st helens and st helens junction.
Didn't realise they'd won the 156 too.
(28/03/2019 21:40)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Plus they will need 2 buses for the 156 and arnt they running the new 39 service between st helens and st helens junction.

My personal guess is that a few Enviro200s will be purchased but I will probably be wrong
Plus they have gained other routes from the same date so pretty obs more Buses are going to be needed.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(28/03/2019 21:52)T42 PVM Wrote:  Plus they have gained other routes from the same date so pretty obs more Buses are going to be needed.

But if the statement in the Selwyns thread about schools services includes St. Helens, that may also release some of Hatton's buses.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)