Current time: 25/04/2024, 12:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Howards/Springfield
RE: Howards/Springfield
1 Bova and 3 'nearly new service buses' for sale 'due to loss of council contract'. Only the metro city is shown on the photos but Mr Howard does state on the Facebook post that there are 3 I am unsure which 3 these are. It was posted on a Facebook used bus and coach trader group.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Due to loss of contracts. Howard’s have now put their Optare Metrocity and Two Enviro 200 for sale
Did they bid for many of the new Cheshire East contracts?
Despite having 5 year contracts, we did bid for them.
(01/02/2018 13:09)The H man Wrote:  Despite having 5 year contracts, we did bid for them.

While I don't know the exact terms of the contracts I was very surprised that mis-managed Cheshire East decided to award 5 year contracts for the former GHA routes and then undertook reviews planning to cut them back so soon afterwards.

However, what I was really getting at is did you just bid for the 27/88/188/289 replacement (which another poster on here claims D&G got) or try for some of the others as well?
Just the 88 replacement contract
The Dart's on the 289 today.
Apologies, but I've always had trouble keeping up with re-registrations: Noted on the soon to cease 200 today was an MPD which looked like F14 HOW. Can anyone advises its "provenence" so to speak?

ta
(17/02/2018 22:12)Brickmill Wrote:  Apologies, but I've always had trouble keeping up with re-registrations: Noted on the soon to cease 200 today was an MPD which looked like F14 HOW. Can anyone advises its "provenence" so to speak?

ta

SN03 YBH
First tweet from them for a while

Quote:Great day today with @wearebuzzmkting doing photo shoots for our new website. Watch out online soon............

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)