Current time: 19/04/2024, 20:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Howards/Springfield
RE: Howards/Springfield
Howard’s bought it another Dennis Dart reg SN03*** Came from ex-Metrobus MPD 275 last week.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(16/10/2017 17:56)326VFM Wrote:  Howard’s bought it another Dennis Dart reg SN03*** Came from ex-Metrobus MPD 275 last week.

SN03YBH, it is believed to become a back up vehicle for their registered services
B52 does that well? Wow. This new service is AMA1. The vehicle on the poster looks like it is from NatEx WM advertising not just wrong livery but I am sure I have seen it on their advertising material...
(17/10/2017 00:39)iMarkeh Wrote:  B52 does that well? Wow. This new service is AMA1. The vehicle on the poster looks like it is from NatEx WM advertising not just wrong livery but I am sure I have seen it on their advertising material...

I was surprised as well.
Got on at Westbrook at 14:18 as the only passenger, but then there was an absolutely huge group of people outside The Hut Group at Omega at 14:25. Thought they must have all been waiting for something else, but it soon became clear when they started piling onto the vehicle, no doubt after a shift had just finished.
Seen the service this morning in speke heading to liverpool around 06:16am and there was around 10 - 20 people on board.
(16/10/2017 17:47)Valandil Wrote:  Their B52 does really well - whole Enviro 400 packed + people standing when I was on there.
So hopefully this route (not sure what its service number is?) will do just as well.

The vehicle on the poster looks like it's from National Express West Midlands rather than Howards!

I would guess it uses the same header as one for NXWM services to Rugeley.
(17/10/2017 05:23)Valandil Wrote:  I was surprised as well.
Got on at Westbrook at 14:18 as the only passenger, but then there was an absolutely huge group of people outside The Hut Group at Omega at 14:25. Thought they must have all been waiting for something else, but it soon became clear when they started piling onto the vehicle, no doubt after a shift had just finished.

How can you do that? B52 only take pax to or from the Omega park. They dont have a trip from Westbrook through Omega anymore. I would like to jump on but the midday trip had 30 mins sat at Omega and as I said, there are meant to be boarding restrictions to not take pax unless they are going to Omega so sitting around for 30 mins or walk to/from the park. I wish they did the Westbrook - Omega - Burtonwood - Warrington trip still. It was only one I think but I wish it was still done.
There is still a 53 service at 0931 from Collins Green to Westbrook, returning at 1152.

(17/10/2017 13:02)iMarkeh Wrote:  How can you do that? B52 only take pax to or from the Omega park. They dont have a trip from Westbrook through Omega anymore. I would like to jump on but the midday trip had 30 mins sat at Omega and as I said, there are meant to be boarding restrictions to not take pax unless they are going to Omega so sitting around for 30 mins or walk to/from the park. I wish they did the Westbrook - Omega - Burtonwood - Warrington trip still. It was only one I think but I wish it was still done.
There is still a 53 service at 0931 from Collins Green to Westbrook, returning at 1152.

(17/10/2017 13:02)iMarkeh Wrote:  How can you do that? B52 only take pax to or from the Omega park. They dont have a trip from Westbrook through Omega anymore. I would like to jump on but the midday trip had 30 mins sat at Omega and as I said, there are meant to be boarding restrictions to not take pax unless they are going to Omega so sitting around for 30 mins or walk to/from the park. I wish they did the Westbrook - Omega - Burtonwood - Warrington trip still. It was only one I think but I wish it was still done.

I didn't realise that the timetable had changed on 25th September - what I have described was before the changes.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)