Current time: 19/04/2024, 23:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

In the News
RE: In the News
Three Mile Island Nuclear Power Plant in Pennsylvania , the site of America's worst nuclear power plant meltdown , will close in 2 years time , according to reports from AP News .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The 13th Regeneration of the Doctor will be announced after the Final of the Mens Singles Final at Wimbledon on Sunday .

This new Doctor will regenerate at the end of the Christmas 2017 Dr Who episode.
The 13th Doctor in the Doctor Who series will be a woman Jodie Whittaker who will replace Peter Capaldi in the Christmas Day edition of Doctor Who.
Who cares?
(16/07/2017 23:46)bus401 Wrote:  Who cares?

Then dont read it , its that easy.
RivFest begins on Saturday a tribute festival to the Warrington band Viola Beach. It's being held at Priestly College. Arriva buses are running to/from Bank Quay/Central-Priestly College. Funds raised will go to charities supporting The River Reeves Foundation.

Arriva St Helens 'shed' are stripping withdrawn buses and converting them to music studios/play buses etc. and I think donating them to children's, adult and music charities.
Source: BBC North West Tonight
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09...-31082017#

Link to event
http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news...f_RivFest/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(31/08/2017 17:58)RedPanda Wrote:  Arriva St Helens 'shed' are stripping withdrawn buses and converting them to music studios/play buses etc. and I think donating them to children's, adult and music charities.

It's part of a project with Arriva working alongside the River Reeves Foundation which will see a quite a few buses converted to new roles. There will be a bus converted for animation, arts, dance and theatre respectively as well as recording studio. I believe there will also be buses converted to provide mental health support and they will be primarily used in the Warrington area
(31/08/2017 19:22)Y474 KNF Wrote:  It's part of a project with Arriva working alongside the River Reeves Foundation which will see a quite a few buses converted to new roles. There will be a bus converted for animation, arts, dance and theatre respectively as well as recording studio. I believe there will also be buses converted to provide mental health support and they will be primarily used in the Warrington area

Does anyone know what Buses are being converted (I personally hope it's not the B10s)
(01/09/2017 21:42)darylyates17 Wrote:  Does anyone know what Buses are being converted (I personally hope it's not the B10s)

Theres a myllenium there which is a possible contender then you have all the B10's.
Former Fifteen to One host William G. Stewart has passed away aged 82

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)