Current time: 19/04/2024, 16:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: Warrington's Own Buses
Are 154 & 156 still being used as I haven't seen them but I am aware that 156 is rarely out now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
156 has just gained another 12 months tax so is still around (Taxed until 1st May 2019)

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(22/04/2018 16:32)T42 PVM Wrote:  156 has just gained another 12 months tax so is still around (Taxed until 1st May 2019)

Thats interesting I wonder how much longer 151-156 are gonna be in service they are 18/19 years old now.
(22/04/2018 16:26)darylyates17 Wrote:  Are 154 & 156 still being used as I haven't seen them but I am aware that 156 is rarely out now.

154 was in the depot yard parked next to the railway line last week (19 April); 156 was parked opposite Central station at about 11:00am.
Just had my first ride on one of the new Enviro200s dispite not being keen on Enviros I think it was nice I do like the rear seat layout it makes it feel more spacious.
Demonstrator YX67 UZB has arrived today. The remaining six Enviro200s are due this week too

208 will have a "CAT" plate but the rest will have standard registrations
(24/04/2018 15:25)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Demonstrator YX67 UZB has arrived today. The remaining six Enviro200s are due this week too

Good that they're thinking about newer deckers - I for one hope they purchase some of these, as it would be a good investment for the future.
(24/04/2018 20:28)Valandil Wrote:  Good that they're thinking about newer deckers - I for one hope they purchase some of these, as it would be a good investment for the future.

With the age of the newest deckers being 14 years old and the oldest being 18 years old new deckers will surely be ordered soon
(24/04/2018 21:21)darylyates17 Wrote:  With the age of the newest deckers being 14 years old and the oldest being 18 years old new deckers will surely be ordered soon

I hope so, though they will probably be looking to source second-hand deckers for the schools at least, as it might not be best to put brand new Enviro 400 MMCs on schools (just ask Go Goodwins!)
With the Enviro400, I can sense a Wright Streetdeck/Gemini 3 would also makes its apperence very soon

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)