Current time: 28/03/2024, 22:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: WBT Network Warrington
Aording to BUSES issue 754, 13 Enviro 200 MMC have been ordered, They will have new livery of 'Cheshire Cat' branding (Serving Stockton Heath and Beyond)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(21/12/2017 23:47)TheShire Wrote:  Aording to BUSES issue 754, 13 Enviro 200 MMC have been ordered, They will have new livery of 'Cheshire Cat' branding (Serving Stockton Heath and Beyond)

Excellent news. Did it specify what length they'll be?
I wonder if they will all have the new Cheshire Cat livery or if some will have the standard livery, as 13 is more vehicles than the Stockton Heaths require ... currently ...
(22/12/2017 05:20)Valandil Wrote:  I wonder if they will all have the new Cheshire Cat livery or if some will have the standard livery, as 13 is more vehicles than the Stockton Heaths require ... currently ...

Does anybody know the PVR of routes running to and through Stockton Heath?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(22/12/2017 00:18)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Excellent news. Did it specify what length they'll be?

It didn't say but im gonna say 10.9m as most buses are around that lenght
(22/12/2017 07:54)RedPanda Wrote:  Does anybody know the PVR of routes running to and through Stockton Heath?

The 6 requires 2 vehicles during the day.
By my count, the 5/35/7/8/45/46 require 8 vehicles during the day, making 10 vehicles overall.
At peak periods though, some of the Stockton Heaths interwork with other services, so it's hard to give an exact PVR for just this group of services.
(22/12/2017 15:55)Valandil Wrote:  The 6 requires 2 vehicles during the day.
By my count, the 5/35/7/8/45/46 require 8 vehicles during the day, making 10 vehicles overall.
At peak periods though, some of the Stockton Heaths interwork with other services, so it's hard to give an exact PVR for just this group of services.

Thanks
Does that include routes that interwork with the routes suggested? The 22 being one off the top of my head.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(22/12/2017 09:52)TheShire Wrote:  It didn't say but im gonna say 10.9m as most buses are around that lenght

That does seem logical considering the size of the vehicles they're replacing. I'm sure we'll have confirmation in the New Year though
(22/12/2017 16:02)RedPanda Wrote:  Thanks
Does that include routes that interwork with the routes suggested? The 22 being one off the top of my head.

The figures are just for during the day, based on the fact that it would take 8 hours to get back to the start on the circuit:
5 out -> 35 in -> 7/8 out -> 8/7 in -> 35 out -> 5 in -> 45/46 out -> 46/45 in

I think they will look for relatively long variants for the new vehicles, as the Eclipses often put in an appearance on certain workings of the 5, 35, 45 and 46.
Deckers are also used on the school/college workings on the 45/46, but maybe that will have to continue happening for capacity reasons.
Frequency increase on the 16(A) to every 10 minutes from 22nd January:
http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news...0_minutes/

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)