Current time: 19/04/2024, 23:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: Warrington's Own Buses
Is 195 withdrawn? Today (1 August) it was parked next to the railway between 39 & 43, and with a front panel missing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(01/08/2018 19:05)RedPanda Wrote:  Do you know where these are going? I haven't checked all of these for tax out most of them are showing as SORN apart from 47, thats up start of September

I don't know I'm afraid

(01/08/2018 19:12)Bevan Price Wrote:  Is 195 withdrawn? Today (1 August) it was parked next to the railway between 39 & 43, and with a front panel missing.

Not that I'm aware of
Has 45 been withdrawn? I’m on two weeks leave so not upto speed. Shame about the 04 VDLs as they were the best to drive. 79-81 go well but the majority of the others don’t feel as well made as the earlier ones...
(03/08/2018 22:13)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Has 45 been withdrawn?

Yes
85 is also in the new livery.
The last Dart in the fleet, Bus 30 (training bus) has now left the depot. Rumours are Bus 35 will be the new training bus.
(09/08/2018 09:05)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  The last Dart in the fleet, Bus 30 (training bus) has now left the depot. Rumours are Bus 35 will be the new training bus.

It will be. 35 is a good bus from memory
Seems the Westys, 18, 19, 22, 25 and some of the CATs/Lymm schools are up for changes in September, the CATs on 5th September (probably for schools) and others on 10th September.

No changes announced for the 13/14/15/32A services and their variations though, so I'm not sure about the outcome of the West Warrington 'public consultation'.
(11/08/2018 13:46)Valandil Wrote:  No changes announced for the 13/14/15/32A services and their variations though, so I'm not sure about the outcome of the West Warrington 'public consultation'.

They are looking at a potential brand for West Warrington too now:
http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news...arrington/
Bit of a hard one, as the area is so different, ranging from industrial to old and run down areas to posh newer areas where the 13 goes to.
(11/08/2018 18:47)Valandil Wrote:  They are looking at a potential brand for West Warrington too now:
http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news...arrington/
Bit of a hard one, as the area is so different, ranging from industrial to old and run down areas to posh newer areas where the 13 goes to.

''The Parish''

Sankey, Penketh, Callends etc is a civil parish of warrington.

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)