Current time: 19/04/2024, 18:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: Warrington's Own Buses
(04/07/2018 23:22)iMarkeh Wrote:  You say it like many people get and use the Cheshire travel are. I haven't seen one out for years.

I've just seen it posted on another forum that D&G started accepting the Cheshire Travelcards again once they got their new machines. I have a Cheshire Travelcard and didn't realise that as there's been no publicity. Network Warrington and Stagecoach don't give any discounts for using them, while Arriva only give discounts on singles while High Peak, Selwyns, Mikros, Holinshead and Tomlinson don't accept them at all. It doesn't exactly make them a 'must have' for most passengers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
One of the non-CAT new Enviros on the 47 today. While 47 loadings are still low patronage does seem to be slowly building on the route.
Look what the cat dragged in! Wink

PC0001977/120 WARRINGTON BOROUGH TRANSPORT LTD, WILDERSPOOL CAUSEWAY, WARRINGTON, WA4 6PT From: Warrington Interchange To: Warrington Interchange Via: Insall Road, Orange Grove, Enfield Park Road Name or No.: 23 / 23A Service type: Normal Stopping Effective date: 02 July 2018 Other details: Monday to Friday
(12/07/2018 15:55)Valandil Wrote:  Look what the cat dragged in! Wink

PC0001977/120 WARRINGTON BOROUGH TRANSPORT LTD, WILDERSPOOL CAUSEWAY, WARRINGTON, WA4 6PT From: Warrington Interchange To: Warrington Interchange Via: Insall Road, Orange Grove, Enfield Park Road Name or No.: 23 / 23A Service type: Normal Stopping Effective date: 02 July 2018 Other details: Monday to Friday

From what has been said by Warrington residents (and the national bus and coach database), this is untrue. It is only a small circular. 23A timetable
The 23A is supported by subsidies.
Those timings suggest it is worked around the recently slightly revised Birchwood Park shuttle - perhaps an opportunity for the member who is desperate for a ride on 156 to finally get their bus?!

Jeff
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
An X99 from Warrington Interchange to Walton Hill has been registered, Part funded

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(13/07/2018 16:11)T42 PVM Wrote:  An X99 from Warrington Interchange to Walton Hill has been registered, Part funded

That's for the Disability Awareness Day event on Sunday Smile
(13/07/2018 16:11)T42 PVM Wrote:  An X99 from Warrington Interchange to Walton Hill has been registered, Part funded

This Sunday no doubt for Disibility Awareness Day at Walton Hall Gardens

Is there a timetable for this and which stand will it depart from?
Information would be appreciated as I’ll be there from 9.30 10ish promoting a stammering course, also 75 was there last year promoting disability
(13/07/2018 16:35)RedPanda Wrote:  This Sunday no doubt for Disibility Awareness Day at Walton Hall Gardens

Is there a timetable for this and which stand will it depart from?
Information would be appreciated as I’ll be there from 9.30 10ish promoting a stammering course, also 75 was there last year promoting disability

The first bus leaves Warrington Interchange (Stand 10) at 10:00 and will operate half-hourly. The first bus leaves Walton Hall Gardens at 10:15 and will operate half-hourly until 17:45

User(s) browsing this thread: 25 Guest(s)