Current time: 19/04/2024, 10:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: WBT Network Warrington
This route will only run between Westbrook Asda and Collins Green during the day. Of an evening it will carry on from the asda into warrington direct along cromwell avenue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Interesting, thanks mate.
(25/01/2013 21:46)The H man Wrote:  This route will only run between Westbrook Asda and Collins Green during the day. Of an evening it will carry on from the asda into warrington direct along cromwell avenue.

I am very surprised to hear that there is to be an evening service, particularly as the 329 will be starting evening journeys in a short while.
This means that Burtonwood will be going from 0 to 2 evening services soon!

If they get promotion right, I reckon they could get quite a few passengers travelling between Warrington and Westbrook in evenings (particularly for the cinema).
may i point out there may not be an evening service on the 329, theres defo no evening sunday service

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Burtonwood already has the 141 evening service, so it will actually go from 1 to 3.
Today was the first day of the route changes. I rode a 51 reg gemini on the 25 this morning (on a working that was previously cadet/dart operated and justified a bigger vehicle). I think the fleetnumber was 149 but I might be wrong! It hadn't been refurbished inside but it was in good condition and it provided a very nice ride too tbh. The front destination was proving faulty- it was only showing the number 25 and no destination. The side destination was working perfectly fine tho.

(28/01/2013 18:45)anw2015 Wrote:  Today was the first day of the route changes. I rode a 51 reg gemini on the 25 this morning (on a working that was previously cadet/dart operated and justified a bigger vehicle). I think the fleetnumber was 149 but I might be wrong! It hadn't been refurbished inside but it was in good condition and it provided a very nice ride too tbh. The front destination was proving faulty- it was only showing the number 25 and no destination. The side destination was working perfectly fine tho.

Could it have been 189?
Did you happen to notice what it worked onto and/or off?
I'm also really curious to know how the boards for the 4a work.
And whether the 16(a) and 18(a) are going to cope with the reduced frequency!
Can't help you with that unfortunately as I don't get on it at the interchange! Judging by the Network Warrington facebook page, the fleetnumbers of the new deckers are 188-190 so I imagine I rode 189 this morning! Only 40 out! lol

Gemini 191 was on the 19 this evening! First time I've ever seen one on there in the evening!

Have the Darts been withdrawn? Seen some interesting runnings the last few nights. The Solos have been running on the 19, 3 and 26 services...very unsual as I didnt think they used these of an evening and havent witnessed any Darts running of an evening for the past few nights.

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)