Current time: 25/04/2024, 07:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: WBT Network Warrington
I think one thing that does not help is that WBT keep the same PVR all day, which leads to the messy timetabling in the peaks, rather than investing in an extra bus to maintain an even headway throughout the day (look at the 19 and 28/28A especially at the Leigh end). This also leads to key services like the 20/21 seeing a frequency reduction during the peaks (12 mins instead of 10 mins).

Also, the same timetabling is used on Saturdays - have you seen the 19 and 28/28A? Why could they not just run a clockface timetable all day?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Anyone know the seating of the Versa Hybrids 101-106

http://busncoachfleetlists.comli.com/ The new fleetlist site containing lots of new things

Currently the Macclesfield photographer for anything Arriva Macclesfield and Winsford, Arriva Wythenshawe, High Peaks, Aimees, Holmeswood, GHA and anything else I photograph

My blog http://maccbusspotter.blogspot.co.uk/
just been informed the 33 is with warrington coachways not network warrington Smile

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
By the way, it's interesting that the 29 will be serving Callands hourly on the Gemini extension, but won't be serving Kingswood.
Interesting too that 10c towards Stockton Heath will be following the 12a's route and doing a complete circle of Latchford village before heading across the canal.
It also seems that 10a isn't on the network map yet.
Will the ex-London United Volvo B7TL-Geminis or any other newly-acquired double-deckers be in service in time for these changes?
Have they been converted to single door yet?
I'd be interested to know where other members think the Eclipses will be found following the service changes.
(22/01/2013 22:58)Valandil Wrote:  I'd be interested to know where other members think the Eclipses will be found following the service changes.

I'm not sure we'll see any change - 16/16A and 20/21, and with the off-peak PVR reduction on the former that would result in less chance of seeing Cadet stand-ins too. Not sure deckers would work as well on these routes due to less space for buggies.
Thanks to St Helens Rider on the VOSA thread for the following about Coachways's 33 starting on Monday:

PC1031921/13 - WARRINGTON COACHWAYS LTD, ATHLONE RD, WARRINGTON, WA2 8JJ
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: COLLINS GREEN, PENNY LANE
Finish Point: WARRINGTON BUS INTERCHANGE
Via: BURTONWOOD, WESTBROOK
Service Number: 33
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 28-JAN-2013
Other Details: Mondays to Saturdays except public holidays.
Is this going to be the same route as the 29 then? Or missing out Lingley Green and being more direct to Warrington from Westbrook?

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)