Current time: 29/03/2024, 10:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hulleys of Baslow
RE: Hulleys of Baslow
(02/07/2022 07:48)Metroline1511 Wrote:  That's odd. I did once email to ask if I could use System 1 tickets between Glossop and Manchester. They said such tickets were valid over that section.

At the time I queried it wasn't valid. I would have used it instead of getting a train to Glossop and then waiting there for the next bus on the only time I got the chance to get the bus and travel to Sheffield for the day.

I did then request an update on this when I emailed Hulley's on 23 Aug 2021 - along with a request for pricing between the Airport and Macclesfield on their cancelled X1 - but go no reply for either.

Play City Bus Manager? I've compiled collections from different bus mods helpfully created by the community:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/dounowhoia...id=1364210

Play "Bus Simulator 18" on PC, check out my "Finglands" bus mod:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2122981042
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(04/07/2022 16:21)dounowhoiam Wrote:  At the time I queried it wasn't valid. I would have used it instead of getting a train to Glossop and then waiting there for the next bus on the only time I got the chance to get the bus and travel to Sheffield for the day.

I did then request an update on this when I emailed Hulley's on 23 Aug 2021 - along with a request for pricing between the Airport and Macclesfield on their cancelled X1 - but go no reply for either.

It is still poor that they gave different information out at different times. I suddenly don't feel disappointed to have missed out on riding it.
Find all posts by this user
Nothing tracking as operating the Breezer for a while but there was a 09 reg Enviro 400 running it today.
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)