Current time: 25/04/2024, 17:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Selwyns
RE: Selwyns
From the top of my head here Is what I defiantly know.
YN10 FKM is Sel36 and private hire, FKO uncertain with FKP, FKR is private hire FKS Unknown FKT and FKV private hire and being converted to 70 and 57 seaters respectively. All YN 11 AY series is withdrawn and in private hire livery or soon to be...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Its been one of the YN11 Elites that I've been seeing off and on on 060s recently as I actually live on 060 route.

Also does anybody know whether Selwyns will be getting any of the new Levante IIIs for any of their National Express work?
(29/09/2017 05:59)M60lad Wrote:  Its been one of the YN11 Elites that I've been seeing off and on on 060s recently as I actually live on 060 route.

Also does anybody know whether Selwyns will be getting any of the new Levante IIIs for any of their National Express work?

All of the 11 plates are niw withdrawn from Nat ex duties but can be used as emergency use vehicles.
We are not due any new vehicles now until 2018 when the 61 plate single axle Caetano's are withdrawn. Unsure if these will be the new levante 3 or if thy will be Volvo or Scania powered.
Considering that most of the Elites are now off National Express work, what are Selwyns now using on their National Express services that run to Mansfield via Sheffield?
(01/10/2017 07:44)M60lad Wrote:  Considering that most of the Elites are now off National Express work, what are Selwyns now using on their National Express services that run to Mansfield via Sheffield?

I thought that service was still operated by Johnsons? Fairly sure I've seen BV66 WOX and WOY on it recently. (These replaced FJ60 EGE and EGF about a year ago.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
How long have Seiwyns been operating the Hope University shuttle?

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Since the start of this term (so September some time) - the vehicle Stagecoach used to use, Enviro400 19031 has been painted overall white with Stagecoach logos and sent to Chester!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Selwyns have been awarded the revised Macclesfield to Stockport contract starting on 1st April.
(05/02/2018 14:05)knutstransport Wrote:  Selwyns have been awarded the revised Macclesfield to Stockport contract starting on 1st April.

Are these the first ordinary bus routes run by Selwyns?

I wonder what they will operate on these routes. It would be intriguing to see ex-London or Bournemouth Yellow Buses stock here.
(10/02/2018 20:41)Metroline1511 Wrote:  Are these the first ordinary bus routes run by Selwyns?

I wonder what they will operate on these routes. It would be intriguing to see ex-London or Bournemouth Yellow Buses stock here.

Selwyns currently operate the 3/3A/3B services in Merseyside utilising Enviro200's & ELC Esteems.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)