Current time: 25/04/2024, 06:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go North West
RE: Go North West - FLEETNEWS ONLY - NO STRIKE TALK!
Considering Go Northwest are planning on increasing services from next Monday how are they planning to do this considering the current situation?

Are most services from next week going to be a mixture of Go Northwest and other operators?

I know 41 from what's already been said will be contracted out is this all journey's or just some on the route?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(16/04/2021 05:54)M60lad Wrote:  Considering Go Northwest are planning on increasing services from next Monday how are they planning to do this considering the current situation?

Are most services from next week going to be a mixture of Go Northwest and other operators?

I know 41 from what's already been said will be contracted out is this all journey's or just some on the route?

The increase is purely down to the number of drivers returning to work. Other operators will still be doing some of the work.
Normal fares resumed from Monday 19th on all services apart from 53 and 67/67a to coincide with the service increase.
(16/04/2021 08:10)Mayneway Wrote:  The increase is purely down to the number of drivers returning to work. Other operators will still be doing some of the work.

Will any of the Citaros enter service or will it only be once the current issues are sorted
I know I asked the original question about the Citaroes entering service next week but I can't really see them entering service now until the strike is sorted whenever that will be as what's been already said from next week some duties on 41 are going to be contracted out with other operators operating them.
Does anyone know how many buses are out on loan to different operators at the moment. Was traveling on the 100 this morning and the Orbits branded bus had a sticker with B&N Coaches Burnley legals
(18/04/2021 11:34)Nwales Bus Wrote:  Does anyone know how many buses are out on loan to different operators at the moment. Was traveling on the 100 this morning and the Orbits branded bus had a sticker with B&N Coaches Burnley legals

Not sure on numbers but been told Selwyns, Red Rose, MP Travel and B&N/Harris Bus are using GNW vehicles/ticket machines from today/tomorrow.
(18/04/2021 15:58)Mayneway Wrote:  Not sure on numbers but been told Selwyns, Red Rose, MP Travel and B&N/Harris Bus are using GNW vehicles/ticket machines from today/tomorrow.

A post on Flickr confirms Eclipses 6101-04 and 6160-64 have arrived on loan at Red Rose.

---
Thanks
Ant

Check out my YouTube Channel updated regularly at 18:00 Most Days;
https://www.youtube.com/c/apdmediatransp...nel/videos

Check out my content on Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter/albums

Updated recently with a trip down to the South Coast in 2021 & Railway Pictures from 2017.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(18/04/2021 19:05)ant17612 Wrote:  A post on Flickr confirms Eclipses 6101-04 and 6160-64 have arrived on loan at Red Rose.

I’ve been sent a photo of around 15 GNW B9’s at Selwyns Sharston depot.
Widnes coaches have also been offered to use GNW veichles but not sure if they have took them up on the offer.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)