Current time: 19/04/2024, 21:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2024 new buses!!
2024 new buses!!
A new batch of 60+ single deckers will be ordered for Arriva depots this year I understand!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: 2024 new buses!!
Do you know any details regarding the manufacturer or will this be revealed at a later date, thanks in advance.
(29/02/2024 17:29)NathanR Wrote:  Do you know any details regarding the manufacturer or will this be revealed at a later date, thanks in advance.

From what I’ve been informed an order will be placed soon with the buses due later in the year! It would make sense for them to get more MCV EvoRa B8RLEs
(29/02/2024 18:31)Route102 Wrote:  From what I’ve been informed an order will be placed soon with the buses due later in the year! It would make sense for them to get more MCV EvoRa B8RLEs
My mate saw 3 Evoras on Canning Road before, he said they looked fresh and it can't be any of the 72s because they were all out, meaning they could be new ones for Sowie
(01/03/2024 18:54)North West Bus Spotter Wrote:  My mate saw 3 Evoras on Canning Road before, he said they looked fresh and it can't be any of the 72s because they were all out, meaning they could be new ones for Sowie

Not sure if they will be as the order hasn’t been placed yet from what I understand.
(02/03/2024 09:13)Route102 Wrote:  Not sure if they will be as the order hasn’t been placed yet from what I understand.

I'm not 100% sure then, that's what he said that he saw 3 Evoras with 2596 on Canning Road
St Helens driver just told me that it might be 100 new vehicles that will be ordered but I’m not quoting it may only be the 60 already mentioned really hope St Helens gets some Evoras

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
Are the new buses solely for Arriva in the North West, or for Arriva all over the country?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)