Current time: 19/04/2024, 18:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wrightbus
RE: Wrightbus
Some of the completed Streetdecks that were stored at the Wrightbus factory have started to be delivered to First Leeds, fleetnumbers 35600-35607 delivered so far.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
When deliveries to Bramley stopped, the batch had reached 35582. Bearing in mind that First Bus use a national numbering scheme, does anyone know what's happened to 35583-99 ? I know they reportedly declined delivery of the batch that ended up at Bolton, but I would have expected the numbering to remain sequential.
(11/11/2019 17:17)EDB325 Wrote:  When deliveries to Bramley stopped, the batch had reached 35582. Bearing in mind that First Bus use a national numbering scheme, does anyone know what's happened to 35583-99 ? I know they reportedly declined delivery of the batch that ended up at Bolton, but I would have expected the numbering to remain sequential.

Just a suggestion, other reports seem to suggest that the batch starting 35600 has some route branding in a Grey livery to the the roof area, the existing ones are of course red, they are for services Pudsey - Leeds City Centre and Seacroft, could that be related to it? because of delays the batch to receive branding was already planned, and as keen to get these on the road, a skipped batch will enter service filling the gaps once product re-starts, perhaps replacing examples diverting to Bolton as well.
(15/11/2019 13:23)gilesbus1 Wrote:  Just a suggestion, other reports seem to suggest that the batch starting 35600 has some route branding in a Grey livery to the the roof area, the existing ones are of course red, they are for services Pudsey - Leeds City Centre and Seacroft, could that be related to it? because of delays the batch to receive branding was already planned, and as keen to get these on the road, a skipped batch will enter service filling the gaps once product re-starts, perhaps replacing examples diverting to Bolton as well.

That could be a good shout - thanks.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)