Current time: 24/04/2024, 16:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Arriva North West - Speke Depot (Old Closed Thread)
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liv...s-16895813 One of Spekes B5LHs has had an accident
Find all posts by this user
This is the second one. Another Hybrid accident on same route on Saturday
(10/09/2019 16:41)The Falcon Wrote:  This is the second one. Another Hybrid accident on same route on Saturday

The hybrids serve this route so it is no surprise that one was involved. There are any number of reasons why this accident happened and in the fullness of time the cause will be identified so it is wrong to speculate until the facts are established.
2583 is on the 86A.
(10/09/2019 16:53)Barney Wrote:  The hybrids serve this route so it is no surprise that one was involved. There are any number of reasons why this accident happened and in the fullness of time the cause will be identified so it is wrong to speculate until the facts are established.

It's been confirmed by the echo that the driver had a medical episode which is also what happened with the one the other day. Absolutely correct, mostly hybrids on this route so nothing remotely unusual in their Involvement.. Much more important is the condition of the drivers
(10/09/2019 20:41)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Much more important is the condition of the drivers

Absolutely spot on

SK15 GZG
2010 | 2345 | 2474 | 2590 | 3052 | 3059 | 3061 | 5314 | 6408 | 6606 | 7537
4164 | 4593 | 4664 | 4670 | 4672 | 4678 | 4836
Not wanting to speculate but are we actually sure that these hybrids accidents aren't one of the same? What I'm trying to say is that are we sure that it isn't the same accident that's been reported? Or are they indeed different accidents with the same type of vehicle?

I only ask as looking at the damage of (supposedly) both vehicles, the damage does look similar.
(11/09/2019 05:57)M60lad Wrote:  Not wanting to speculate but are we actually sure that these hybrids accidents aren't one of the same? What I'm trying to say is that are we sure that it isn't the same accident that's been reported? Or are they indeed different accidents with the same type of vehicle?

I only ask as looking at the damage of (supposedly) both vehicles, the damage does look similar.

Both incidents are down to drivers having medical episodes. Both buses look to have looked after the drivers quite well. I don't think it's anything to do with the buses themselves
New Additions for Arriva North West
Hey all,

Today, I have noticed an extremely rare allocation placed on the route 81 seen on Queens Drive today. The odd allocation in question was CX08 DJJ. A First Generation Enviro 200! This Enviro200 was originally based in Southport doing some P&R routes but was on the 81 today.

Please let us know if there are any interesting allocations and any new members to the fleet.
RE: New Additions for Arriva North West
(17/09/2019 19:45)B7TL2907 Wrote:  Hey all,

Today, I have noticed an extremely rare allocation placed on the route 81 seen on Queens Drive today. The odd allocation in question was CX08 DJJ. A First Generation Enviro 200! This Enviro200 was originally based in Southport doing some P&R routes but was on the 81 today.

Please let us know if there are any interesting allocations and any new members to the fleet.

That's a weird one....the bustimes site does indeed show it as on the 81 yesterday, but also in Southport at around the same times.... https://bustimes.org/vehicles/190170?date=2019-09-17

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)