Current time: 25/04/2024, 04:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Arriva North West - Speke Depot (Old Closed Thread)
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
2596 has been repainted into Ribble livery, looks fantastic!
Find all posts by this user
(22/03/2019 20:25)Scania1996 Wrote:  2596 has been repainted into Ribble livery, looks fantastic!

Hi Chris, 2596 is a Bolton Bus and is due back there Monday or Tuesday

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(22/03/2019 20:53)T42 PVM Wrote:  Hi Chris, 2596 is a Bolton Bus and is due back there Monday or Tuesday

Ahhh I stand corrected! Can't keep up with all these fleet movements. Blame forum member M113 YKC (Michael) for giving me the wrong info Hammer
(22/03/2019 20:56)Scania1996 Wrote:  Ahhh I stand corrected! Blame forum member M113 YKC (Michael) for giving me the wrong info Hammer

Surprised Mr BC missed that one Wink

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Has anyone observed 2583 here?

I know I definitely saw both 2583 and 2584 in L1BS today, but I'm less certain of what routes they were on - I *think* one was on the 79/C/D and the other was on the 76. However, given that 2583's most recently reported allocation was St Helens, it's not impossible it could have been on a 10A - so wanted to check before moving it!
(18/04/2019 20:18)Quackdave Wrote:  Has anyone observed 2583 here?

I know I definitely saw both 2583 and 2584 in L1BS today, but I'm less certain of what routes they were on - I *think* one was on the 79/C/D and the other was on the 76. However, given that 2583's most recently reported allocation was St Helens, it's not impossible it could have been on a 10A - so wanted to check before moving it!

2583 is definitely at speke as I was driving it last week
Mini buses 7926 7927 on the Garston shuttle's today instead of the click buses

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
I saw the Sprinters on Garston Shuttle today too.

7926 is BT66UAO
7927 is BF67WGX

Both are from Arriva Southern Counties, their 1003 & 1021 respectively and are standard bus conversion Merecedes Sprinter City 45s (similar to the ones at HTL) rather than with the EVM conversion on the Arriva Click ones.

I had a ride on the Click Sprinters on this the other week and it loaded well but the Click ones seat 13, while these standard Sprinters should seat 17 so maybe time to go for another ride.

It'll be vantastic....

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(18/05/2019 00:30)buses7675 Wrote:  I saw the Sprinters on Garston Shuttle today too.

7926 is BT66UAO
7927 is BF67WGX

Both are from Arriva Southern Counties, their 1003 & 1021 respectively and are standard bus conversion Merecedes Sprinter City 45s (similar to the ones at HTL) rather than with the EVM conversion on the Arriva Click ones.

I had a ride on the Click Sprinters on this the other week and it loaded well but the Click ones seat 13, while these standard Sprinters should seat 17 so maybe time to go for another ride.

It'll be vantastic....
Thanks for the extra info,wonder if any more will arrive in our area or wales

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Probably not (yet anyway) these two seem to just be to operate the Garston Shuttle and free up the Click Sprinters - possibly as one got smashed up a few weeks back they may be short.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)