Current time: 24/04/2024, 21:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Liverpool City Centre bus re-routing proposals
RE: Liverpool City Centre bus re-routing proposals
(18/12/2019 14:59)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Fat Joe has completely the wrong idea, every other city centre has gone pro-bus,. This lump of useless lard has gone anti-bus.

Personal attacks achieve nothing, surprised the moderators don’t put a stop to this
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(18/12/2019 23:07)1466 Wrote:  Personal attacks achieve nothing, surprised the moderators don’t put a stop to this

Agreed. It is fair comment to say that a council is very unhelpful towards buses - but personal insults achieve nothing, and can sometimes be counterproductive.
I do apologise guys, I will consider myself chastised. !!!!!!
(17/12/2019 12:55)iMarkeh Wrote:  The biggest bus priority measure which Liverpool could introduce would be to rid Mayor Anderson! His car centric plans are the main reason why all the city centre needs sorting. Such a shame that he is running again in 2020 (guaranteed win. Labour could have a monkey as a candidate and still win in Liverpool) so this mess with routing the buses out of the city centre is 100% no where near over.

the job should be binned off,we have a city region mayor so no longer need Joe or any other grabber of the public expenses account
Given the role of metro mayor is completely different to Joe Andersons role, it is a pointless comparison..

The mayor of Liverpool role is effectively the old leader of the city Council role but with a grader title.
Been informed by someone that some of the proposed changes which were meant to be introduced in January will now be introduced in March. Anyone got any further details?
References to the changes:

https://liverpoolcitycentrebus.commonplace.is/news Dated 17 December but gives little information

Liverpool Echo article:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liv...s-17431512
Any ideas as when the final changes are going to be announced?
(02/03/2020 09:34)Walton 46 Wrote:  Any ideas as when the final changes are going to be announced?

They’ll have to get a move on. The changes are due to be implemented from 19 April, but Merseytravel are being somewhat quiet about things.
Would not surprise me if its put back until after the May Elections

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)