Current time: 18/04/2024, 17:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Avon Buses
RE: Avon Buses
Yes I fully agree! Glad they managed to turn it around as it wasn't looking good at one point

View my flickr http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/104753198@N08/ my flickr account.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
They deserve credit for getting themselves sorted out, I'm not sure that they deserve credit for running the services that they are supposed to run.
I saw a W reg First Essex Trident (still in First livery) on the 122 today. Is this new to the fleet or has this already been reported? The 122 is usually Dart operated but with the schools being off and the Arriva strike is this a first sighting.
(23/10/2017 17:42)Barney Wrote:  I saw a W reg First Essex Trident (still in First livery) on the 122 today. Is this new to the fleet or has this already been reported? The 122 is usually Dart operated but with the schools being off and the Arriva strike is this a first sighting.

Avon have two ex First B7TLs - W742 DWX and W757 DWX. I think they've been a part of the fleet for a few months or so but I'm not sure
(23/10/2017 17:42)Barney Wrote:  I saw a W reg First Essex Trident (still in First livery) on the 122 today. Is this new to the fleet or has this already been reported? The 122 is usually Dart operated but with the schools being off and the Arriva strike is this a first sighting.

It's been with Avon since start of September. Looks as if both Tridents and an ex Stagecoach Dart replaced withdrawn Darts.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I see that as from today the tendered 159 evening and Sunday service is to be operated by HTL which runs it commercially the rest of the time. Did Avon voluntarily surrender this service or was it compelled to because of staffing issues?

On a positive note, Avon has reprogrammed its destinations for the 122 and 144.
It was voluntarily as far as I am aware.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
(10/12/2017 13:31)Barney Wrote:  I see that as from today the tendered 159 evening and Sunday service is to be operated by HTL which runs it commercially the rest of the time. Did Avon voluntarily surrender this service or was it compelled to because of staffing issues?

On a positive note, Avon has reprogrammed its destinations for the 122 and 144.

With the 135 and 159 interworking has 135 gone back to them? Or is 144 now interworking with 135
135/159 evenings and Sundays are both now with HTL

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(10/12/2017 15:38)buses7675 Wrote:  135/159 evenings and Sundays are both now with HTL

Tbh surprised Gillmoss never got it back

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)