Current time: 19/04/2024, 13:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Avon Buses
RE: Avon Buses
Not true, 16's are currently going down Manor Drive as far as Uplands Road, down there, to Moreton Road then left to Upton
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Do we know if the 16/17 is doing better as a combined route, rather than just the 17 / 17a ?

View my flickr http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/104753198@N08/ my flickr account.
If im being honest the original section of the 17 route is probably feeling the pinch as it has lost a couple of services an hour , im just not sure there is the passengers to make it worthwhile on the other side of Upton but it saved Merseytravel some money by doing it though .
(19/09/2014 11:30)wirralbus Wrote:  If im being honest the original section of the 17 route is probably feeling the pinch as it has lost a couple of services an hour , im just not sure there is the passengers to make it worthwhile on the other side of Upton but it saved Merseytravel some money by doing it though .

Do you think an hourly 38a service during the day would compensate and provide more
Inks to likes of West Kirby, Heswall and Brombrough?

(22/09/2014 06:47)WAITING FOR THE 437 Wrote:  Do you think an hourly 38a service during the day would compensate and provide more
Inks to likes of West Kirby, Heswall and Brombrough?

Why would Avon do a 38A?
I didnt suggest Avon doing it! I suggested it as an idea to supply a service at Saughall Massie which has now been reduced to hourly service due to Avon introducing the 16 / 16a. This was obviously introduced with a sweetner from Merseytravel so they could pull the 181

Just observed Caetano Nimbus bodied Dart SLF KU02 YBB (202) on the 83 to West Kirby Concourse, I assume it is its first day out in traffic?

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Seen KU02 YBB on the 93 today and I must say it looks extremely smart! It's nice to see something different in their fleet for a change

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Not keen on the black headlights on 202

821 or 841 has also been repaint (one with black smartie fabric on module seats)
It's 821, 841 was withdrawn, fire damaged quite a while ago

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)