Current time: 20/04/2024, 12:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
I managed to spot CN57EFC in St Helens earlier. As I haven't seen any pics of it online with its current operator, I decided to take a shot of it for those who may be interested to see whats different to it's time at GHA. https://flic.kr/p/26zj7R2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Former Shuttle Versa YJ09OTP has been photographed with Lloyds Coaches Machynlleth today
Find all posts by this user
(28/06/2018 19:26)Nwales Bus Wrote:  Former Shuttle Versa YJ09OTP has been photographed with Lloyds Coaches Machynlleth today

Yes it has been sold by Davies Motors to Lloyds

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
AA06 GHA is up for sale online from Milltown Motors.
https://www.donedeal.ie/coaches-for-sale...f/19443770
R226HCD is now at Ellenbrook, Oldham

(05/05/2018 16:48)DLG817 Wrote:  .
GHA Update 5th May 2018

Following the demise of GHA in July 2016 Flintshire County Council retrieved seven vehicles that had been on loan to GHA. Four of these were Optare Versas with wooden floors and leather seats and had been used on the SP1/2 Ellesmere Port service. The four Versas then went into store in Flint until last month when they were eventually entered into an auction in Manchester. YJ09OTS, which had been accident damaged and was also involved in a previous incident when a wheel fell off due to lack of maintenance, has been purchased by Llew Jones of Llanrwst and it has been repaired and now in service mostly on the X19 Llandudno to Llanrwst route. The three other Versas YJ09OTN/P/R were purchased at the auction by the former Directors of GHA who trade as Davies Motors and they have a base at the former GHA depot in Ruthin. Apparently they will be on sale soon after some repairs. <Photo of YJ09OTP>

In addition a number of vehicles were recovered from GHA in 2016 by finance companies. Most of these went to auctions but a number went to Harrington/ Baker Brothers in Biddulph. Quite a few of this batch were unsold and they eventually went to auction in Whitchurch last November. Two of these vehicles, Solo CN06BXS and Dart SF04ZXC, were purchased by Davies Motors at the auction. The Solo has been sold on to Nefyn Coaches but the Dart is currently for sale.

Details of the disposal of all of the GHA Coaches fleet which I have recently updated can be found on my website at LINK. A number of vehicles have not been taxed since the demise and are now assumed to have been purchased for breaking. However I have a short list of six vehicles that are thought to be in use but I have not been able to trace the current owners. ANY HELP to trace these will be appreciated. They are:-

W465WGH Volvo B7TL Plaxton President
CN57EFC Volvo B7RLE Plaxton Centro (sold at auction Whitchurch Nov 17)
CN57EFD Volvo B7RLE Plaxton Centro (sold at auction Whitchurch Nov 17)
WX05XVN MB Sprinter 413cdi / UV Modular
OEZ2159 MB 411CDI / Stanford
BV57XZM LDV Maxus / LDV
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
VT03VLT and VBW846 are currently at Express Motors of Penygroes receiving work upon them
BA07GHA is now in service with Select, Penkridge - surprisingly on route 12 to Doxey.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)