Current time: 28/03/2024, 19:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseytravel: Bus service Consultations
RE: Merseytravel: Bus service Consultations
(14/08/2019 11:51)mrd97 Wrote:  Merseytravel aren’t half taking their time weighing up the responses for the Stagecoach 80/82 consolation.

I suggested instead of either option A or B, but kind of a mixture of the two. I suggested to have the 81 from option B, but have it run every 2 hours (and via Greenbank Road not Black Horse Hill), and have the 82 also extend to Arrowe Park via Montgomery Hill as like in option A, but also to run every 2 hours. This means the 80 can be kept hourly, and passengers to and from Arrowe Park have a greater choice of destination. It also means those in a Caldy aren’t left with a pointless circular route, but also the West Kirby - Newton corridor also has a service to Arrowe Park. It also makes the network look much more extensive which is a good idea when they’re cutting supported services left right and centre. The PVR is still 1 so wouldn’t cost any more. But I did suggest running an extra bus at about half 6 from the hospital, as 5.30 pm is far too early (the last 22 to West Kirby from Arrowe Park is about 6.30 pm)

The timetable is now online for the services, looks like they haven’t bothered updating the consolation page

80/81/82 West Kirby Circualrs

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merseytravel: Bus service Consultations - busdude - 15/08/2019 15:41

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)