Current time: 20/04/2024, 07:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bus Tracking Website
RE: Bus Tracking website
Runcorn is operated under the Manchester management and northwest licence.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I suspect that as Arriva has developed its own website and app that give a range of products as well as showing real-time, it is unlikely that its services on Merseyside will be displayed on the Ticketer website or its ZipTrip app even though it is government policy that such information should be shared.

As far as I can see, currently, only Cumfybus services are displayed on the Ticketer site even HTL now has these machines fitted.
(01/06/2019 07:35)Barney Wrote:  I suspect that as Arriva has developed its own website and app that give a range of products as well as showing real-time, it is unlikely that its services on Merseyside will be displayed on the Ticketer website or its ZipTrip app even though it is government policy that such information should be shared.

As far as I can see, currently, only Cumfybus services are displayed on the Ticketer site even HTL now has these machines fitted.

Stagecoach Merseyside & South Lancashire does appear on the website (but not the map) so you can see what routes many of the vehicles are on (only a few RF Golds showing this morning today that I can see but loads listed for yesterday), handy if you are after a particular bus although you wouldn't actually know it's exact location.... https://bustimes.org/operators/stagecoac...e/vehicles

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
As all the Go Ahead fleets appear on the tracking site (although not all vehicles at one time)....I wouldn't be surprised if Go North West appears on it as well.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
We were told at HTL that our machines will only be trackable by ourselves and Merseytravel, not sure if that will change though.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
Interesting that Cumfybus services are no longer visible on the Ticketer site. I wonder if Merseytravel has decreed that no services within Merseyside should be visible or shared in this way as real-time is displayed on its journey planner and app.
(03/06/2019 12:24)Barney Wrote:  Interesting that Cumfybus services are no longer visible on the Ticketer site. I wonder if Merseytravel has decreed that no services within Merseyside should be visible or shared in this way as real-time is displayed on its journey planner and app.

Sometimes operators go missing for a bit then show up again, hopefully thats what is happening here

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
It seems that Runcorn does have the new ticket machines this week after all just been on a 500 with one fitted on 5008
(03/06/2019 12:24)Barney Wrote:  Interesting that Cumfybus services are no longer visible on the Ticketer site. I wonder if Merseytravel has decreed that no services within Merseyside should be visible or shared in this way as real-time is displayed on its journey planner and app.

They are now back on the map this morning.
I wonder if Halton are (eventually) gonna get these new ticket machines I understand that it will probably be a while off yet as Haltons budget is a bit tight

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)