Current time: 25/04/2024, 17:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bus Tracking Website
RE: Bus Tracking website
Transdev are also online. Not just Rosso anymore. I am thinking of compiling a list of all operators as they appear. Is there anyone who would be interested in this sort of thing?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(25/03/2019 20:01)iMarkeh Wrote:  Transdev are also online. Not just Rosso anymore. I am thinking of compiling a list of all operators as they appear. Is there anyone who would be interested in this sort of thing?

I looked at the real-time map this evening and counted 74 operators showing up. Interesting that Nottingham City Transport and Trent Barton no longer appear on it. Is there any commercial reason why this is?
(01/04/2019 22:20)Barney Wrote:  I looked at the real-time map this evening and counted 74 operators showing up. Interesting that Nottingham City Transport and Trent Barton no longer appear on it. Is there any commercial reason why this is?

Many operators have disappeared and returned on that site, sometime I assume the feed to certain operators is lost at times....they will probably appear back all of a sudden.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
I wonder if any other operators in Merseyside other than Arriva and HTL will eventually get these new Ticketers
(06/04/2019 17:08)darylyates17 Wrote:  I wonder if any other operators in Merseyside other than Arriva and HTL will eventually get these new Ticketers

Stagecoach on Merseyside already have machines that enable contactless card payment so I suspect not. I may be wrong.
(06/04/2019 17:47)Barney Wrote:  Stagecoach on Merseyside already have machines that enable contactless card payment so I suspect not. I may be wrong.

One or two of Cumfybus's hybrid Solos still have the old-style Ticketer machines.
My latest count shows 92 operators using Ticketer machines and showing up on its real-time map including a few Arriva subsidiaries in the south east. Does anyone know when ANWW will be be getting these new machines as, in my experience, the current ones seem even slower than ever to read smart cards?
(07/05/2019 13:41)Barney Wrote:  My latest count shows 92 operators using Ticketer machines and showing up on its real-time map including a few Arriva subsidiaries in the south east. Does anyone know when ANWW will be be getting these new machines as, in my experience, the current ones seem even slower than ever to read smart cards?

Should be from next week or week after arriva northwest get theres as Manchester are suppose to be getting them first.
(07/05/2019 13:51)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Should be from next week or week after arriva northwest get theres as Manchester are suppose to be getting them first.

One thing that’s got me guessing is how are these ticket machines being phased in, last time I checked the official date was the 2nd of June for Merseyside, and the 9th of June for Cheshire & Greater Manchester.
(07/05/2019 14:54)darylyates17 Wrote:  One thing that’s got me guessing is how are these ticket machines being phased in, last time I checked the official date was the 2nd of June for Merseyside, and the 9th of June for Cheshire & Greater Manchester.
Don't forget, drivers will likely need training on them so they will come in earlier for the depots.

It's good to see the live tracker getting more and more operators. I see Marshalls of Sutton are now on there as well as more Go-Coach services. Borders Buses also recently joined.

It's interesting that Stagecoach only have those few areas activates on the system. I wonder if the rest will come in. Same with NXWM (some services show at nights but not really any showing in the day. Xplore Dundee though has all buses all day).

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)