Current time: 16/04/2024, 07:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
Are the Blacon services 1 , 2 and 15 that profitable ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(22/11/2016 21:57)wirralbus Wrote:  Are the Blacon services 1 , 2 and 15 that profitable ?

I don't have data to back this up, but the Blacon 1 and 1A are always very well patronised and I imagine they are very profitable indeed.
The Saughall 15 and 15A perhaps less so, but I would still expect the figures to be good when compared with other routes.
(22/11/2016 22:10)Valandil Wrote:  I don't have data to back this up, but the Blacon 1 and 1A are always very well patronised and I imagine they are very profitable indeed.
The Saughall 15 and 15A perhaps less so, but I would still expect the figures to be good when compared with other routes.

Unless things have changed they were profitable in times of Chester bus hence arriva registering the route at the time the council were taking arriva to court I really don't see stagecoach walking away from these routes as take these out of the loop I really couldn't see stagecoach Chester surviving. you so have to question the legitimacy of these rumours, if these are found to be untrue it could damage the reputation of the company

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(22/11/2016 22:10)Valandil Wrote:  I don't have data to back this up, but the Blacon 1 and 1A are always very well patronised and I imagine they are very profitable indeed.

Figures are good yes and that is why Arriva would want it to themselves. It is only a roumer I have been told by a mate but it is a load of chinese whispers I will admit so it could have all been passed down slightly wrong. That is exactly how I heard the roumer though.
(23/11/2016 10:13)iMarkeh Wrote:  Figures are good yes and that is why Arriva would want it to themselves. It is only a roumer I have been told by a mate but it is a load of chinese whispers I will admit so it could have all been passed down slightly wrong. That is exactly how I heard the roumer though.

Stagecoach are NOT pulling out of the Blacon routes just making ammendments to the 15, This information is from a source at gilmoss

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
I would never expect Stagecoach to pull out of anything unless there was something beneficial to them
Ive heard the reduction in frequency on 15 is arriva are reducing their buses on the route to 1 per hour like stagecoach are now
Forgot to post earlier but when on my way to work at 0450 this morning, I noticed 26062 was parked up in the yard at Rock Ferry, obviously had been there overnight....

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(26/11/2016 19:43)gka472l Wrote:  Forgot to post earlier but when on my way to work at 0450 this morning, I noticed 26062 was parked up in the yard at Rock Ferry, obviously had been there overnight....

HTH

Got towed in last night after it broke down in bromborough on a 2 or X8
Yes I saw a bus brokendown just after the allport road junction about 5.30ish

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)