Current time: 28/03/2024, 20:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: First Chester & Wirral
(04/07/2012 13:37)WWH44L Wrote:  
(04/07/2012 13:24)mic Wrote:  
(03/07/2012 21:46)P450 SWX Wrote:  Do u mean the 6 Gemini or are there others?

the news i have is that 32440 to 65 and 32531 to 42 are all for Rock Ferry these are 04, 54 and 05 regs

Be interesting if they are all for RF. I'd read just 32453-8 were the only ones going there.

those are the ones due this month the rest been August so it might be these for RF
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Unless the rest are to make the 2 double decked
Let's get things straight what are the ones due tommorow/day after to start service Sunday/Monday and have they left yet
(04/07/2012 14:27)P450 SWX Wrote:  Let's get things straight what are the ones due tommorow/day after to start service Sunday/Monday and have they left yet

BE PATIENT!

You'll soon find out if you check Rock Ferry yourself over the next few days, and if you looked through the past few pages, you'll see which 6 are coming here. 32453-8
Yes Reece but someone on here was adenine there is more
(04/07/2012 16:02)P450 SWX Wrote:  Yes Reece but someone on here was adenine there is more

Only 6 are arriving for the start of the QBP (Apparently), the rest are due at a later date
Ah so there are more than 6 as they only nEed 6 for heswalls
How are you so sure all are going to Chester & Wirral? Some may be on their way to Manchester's main operations - We've got about 100 Darts to replace in the next year, and about 20 B10BLE's too... Also the Optare Excel's (I'm sure I read somewhere in the last day or two they're thinking about moving them to C&W, by the way don't take this as for definite and also don't get your hopes up, I might have mistaken something.)

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
Please, stop asking so many questions Andy, as it has been said many times, if you just wait until Sunday/Monday..... all will become clear.

Once again, website guidelines.. section 1, point e -
Quote:e) Repetitive asking of questions/queries where either it is clear that no one is aware of the answer and/or the answer is posted elsewhere on the site. On this rule, please use the Search Box before asking questions as often the answers are already out there!

Taa.

Edit : Dart S341 EWU on 41/42s again today, was on them yesterday ( i think, or might have been monday) also!

I am no longer active on this forum.
P493, S341 EWU was also on the 41/2 on Saturday as well Smile

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)