Current time: 29/03/2024, 11:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
(02/02/2019 14:00)L401CJF Wrote:  36820 (i think) has been painted purple for an all over autism awareness livery. However its out on the 41/42 today unbranded.

There’s a photo of it on Stagecoach Enthusiasts FB group on the 22 today.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
36818 at Chester
(08/02/2019 16:01)PAUL2511 Wrote:  36818 at Chester
What is it out on? I saw this on Stephen Knight but I have not seen the bus or heard of it actually in Chester so I was unsure if it was actually here or if it was a plan for the next few weeks.
What was the point in advertising the 38 as going gold... When it still sees daily use with standard vehicles. Would it not have made more sense to wait until all the enviro 400s were in service.

What is happening with the other gold enviro 400s? Are they having a major refurb? If not seems a waste to have them sat for so long out of service.
(08/02/2019 16:56)iMarkeh Wrote:  What is it out on? I saw this on Stephen Knight but I have not seen the bus or heard of it actually in Chester so I was unsure if it was actually here or if it was a plan for the next few weeks.

Sorry for the late reply it was on 16 Saltney yesterday
36818 on the 7 today

(09/02/2019 19:10)anw2015 Wrote:  36818 on the 7 today

SKM got it down as Enviro300 unless hes referreding to something else
Just passed a Plaxton Dart on the 2, might have been 34819 not sure, 1125 Eastham towards Liverpool. Rare working that.

Also just passed a Scania Gold Enviro400 at Moston Garage 1145, not seen one of them before on the 2.
(23/02/2019 11:29)DVG526 Wrote:  Just passed a Plaxton Dart on the 2, might have been 34819 not sure, 1125 Eastham towards Liverpool. Rare working that.

Also just passed a Scania Gold Enviro400 at Moston Garage 1145, not seen one of them before on the 2.

I saw that coming into Chester earlier this morning (about 10:30) also on route 2. Looks like it’s out for the day.
Noted in the Preston thread, 24137 & 24138 have been on loan there recently....spotted them in convoy in Birkenhead out of service this morning, presumably being delivered back to Rock Ferry.....

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)