Current time: 16/04/2024, 07:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
I've seen many 413 drivers instinctively turn right towards the tunnel rather than left to the bus station at the Conway St roundabout
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21261 on the PR2 today

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
There may of been an exception, but from what i saw, Rock Ferry had a fully Gold allocation out today
Despite all the wibbling about the will it won’t it be double deck on the 38 no one seems to have bothered to check it out...

I have seen several 38s this week, no I.d unfortunately but it’s been all Gold with a mix of Enviro300 and Scania DDs, mostly Enviro300s.
38 is one of my local routes, it's been a mix all week, 07.50 from West Kirby is always a decker on a schoolday, a few standard Enviro300 & Enviro400s have appeared on the 38, 2 Enviro300s & a Enviro400 was on it yesterday, i passed the depot on the 1 yesterday[which was one of the ex Kettering golds] & a few Golds were in parked up ready for service, & seen one out of service bit further down heading towards the depot.

Edit, i read the article that appeared in the Wirral Globe last week, at no point did the article mention the 38 was going to deckers[& i read the article a few times], all it mentioned was it was going to Gold standard vehicles.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
34820 back at Chester. On 16's today. Not sure if permanent or not.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
(25/01/2019 19:28)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  34820 back at Chester. On 16's today. Not sure if permanent or not.

I wonder if the Darts at Gillmoss will go back to Chester once enough Enviro200s turn up for the 204
(25/01/2019 19:28)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  34820 back at Chester. On 16's today. Not sure if permanent or not.

I drove it earlier, nice to drive.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(18/01/2019 10:10)MTL0201 Wrote:  38 is one of my local routes, it's been a mix all week, 07.50 from West Kirby is always a decker on a schoolday, a few standard Enviro300 & Enviro400s have appeared on the 38, 2 Enviro300s & a Enviro400 was on it yesterday, i passed the depot on the 1 yesterday[which was one of the ex Kettering golds] & a few Golds were in parked up ready for service, & seen one out of service bit further down heading towards the depot.

Edit, i read the article that appeared in the Wirral Globe last week, at no point did the article mention the 38 was going to deckers[& i read the article a few times], all it mentioned was it was going to Gold standard vehicles.

I saw a decker on route today. What surprises me is that at the West Kirby end the service continues onto route 80/82 during the day.
(26/01/2019 21:29)bussnapsuk Wrote:  I saw a decker on route today. What surprises me is that at the West Kirby end the service continues onto route 80/82 during the day.

It does make some sense to interwork those routes , rather than have them stand alone and brings the drivers back to the nearer to the depot for there changeovers , that now means the 80 and 82 are gold bus routes by default as well then. Its a win win up in the posher areas of the borough .

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)