Current time: 28/03/2024, 17:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(15/03/2017 19:54)Turbostar Wrote:  A new depot in Ellesmere Port makes quite a lot of sense to be honest. Saves quite a bit of dead mileage & some of the gold vehicles from RF could stable overnight for the late finishes/early starts. Other routes such as SP1/2 & 6 also wouldn't have to run empty as they do now.

However, unless there's some secure area in the Chester area, the vehicles used on Chester locals would have dead mileage (although some could cover early/late turns on services 1/2, X2, X8 to get between Ellesmere Port & Chester.

There would be a lot less dead mileage from Ellesmere port to chester, than there would be from Rockferry to chester, I couldn't really understand why the 6 was moved from chester to Rockferry!

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(15/03/2017 21:17)chester285 Wrote:  There would be a lot less dead mileage from Ellesmere port to chester, than there would be from Rockferry to chester, I couldn't really understand why the 6 was moved from chester to Rockferry!

Probably to free up depot space which is a premium at Chester when the services that they took on from GHA where introduced.
Is the new Chester bus station opening on 9 April or has it Been put back? and if so when is it now opening
(20/03/2017 10:28)wimdebusse Wrote:  Is the new Chester bus station opening on 9 April or has it Been put back? and if so when is it now opening

I've see on Facebook about Chester new bus station inside the building really messed with rumble and debris all over. Also the roadworks digging up and not new tarmac yet!! I don't think so will be open on 9th April maybe bit delays.
(20/03/2017 17:58)326VFM Wrote:  I've see on Facebook about Chester new bus station inside the building really messed with rumble and debris all over. Also the roadworks digging up and not new tarmac yet!! I don't think so will be open on 9th April maybe bit delays.

It may be handed over to the council but certainly won't be open there're still working on both pods, the sliproad into the station is still being done unless they can work miracles I wouldn't hold your breath

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(20/03/2017 17:58)326VFM Wrote:  I've see on Facebook about Chester new bus station inside the building really messed with rumble and debris all over. Also the roadworks digging up and not new tarmac yet!! I don't think so will be open on 9th April maybe bit delays.

Is this on a group on facebook?
(20/03/2017 22:26)E208 WBG Wrote:  Is this on a group on facebook?

Chester Memory Lane Facebook.
(20/03/2017 22:26)E208 WBG Wrote:  Is this on a group on facebook?

Chester Memory Lane Facebook
Big explosion in Boundary Road New Ferry, Boundary Road is closed until further notice all buses are being diverted.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(26/03/2017 11:31)MTL0201 Wrote:  Big explosion in Boundary Road New Ferry, Boundary Road is closed until further notice all buses are being diverted.

Passed at 38A on Greendale Road a little while ago.....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/

User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)