Current time: 19/04/2024, 20:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
Chester High Road has been mentioned as the site for the new Chester Depot

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(27/11/2016 08:41)Penny Return Wrote:  Chester High Road has been mentioned as the site for the new Chester Depot

Any idea as to where abouts and that area is mostly green belt, I know planning permission is very hard to get around that area I am surprised that fields along the A41 haven't been looked at as several have just come up for auction

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(27/11/2016 08:41)Penny Return Wrote:  Chester High Road has been mentioned as the site for the new Chester Depot

Any idea as to where abouts and that area is mostly green belt, I know planning permission is very hard to get around that area

347** darts are on 55 plates and probably gone for sale or another depot rather than as scrap.
(26/11/2016 19:43)gka472l Wrote:  Forgot to post earlier but when on my way to work at 0450 this morning, I noticed 26062 was parked up in the yard at Rock Ferry, obviously had been there overnight....

HTH

Still there at Rock Feery yard, I've passed twice heading to Birkenhead about before 10.30am then back to home just before 12pm.
(27/11/2016 15:16)Dentonian Wrote:  Just seen a report stating that these have all "gone" - whether from RF or GM - but the report is for comments/corrections at this stage. From what's posted on the GM list, I think we can be confident that 17111 and the 347xx Darts have gone (probably to PVS), but the others, which I'm guessing are/were all at RF are still subject to confirmation.

17111 has gone. Towed out of Gillmoss last week. 5-8 347** darts left on Trade plates. 17021, 17113 and 17201 are still in Gillmoss.
17113 is on the disposal list.

I don't see the need to wait for concrete reports of stuff going for scrap personally. As far as I'm concerned, once a vehicle is listed as sold (to PVS, T Wigley, Ensign or whoever), it belongs to the new owner regardless of whether it is (still) located on Stagecoach premises.
33030 is still sat in Gillmoss. That got sold to whoever about 3 years ago, but its still sat there.
(21/11/2016 17:17)iMarkeh Wrote:  I have been told that the land on Liverpool Road has been sold for student developments so Stagecoach will have to move. Where is the question?

According to stagecoach sources there are no plans to move the depot from Liverpool Road

Incident involving a Stagecoach Chester Depot Dart yesterday, just glad no-one was injured:

http://www.chesterchronicle.co.uk/news/c...-12241334.

I wonder how long it will take to get the affected shelter repaired

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)