Current time: 29/03/2024, 13:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
When Arriva had the short 360s between Wigan and Golborne these weren't shown in the Merseytravel timetable either, however there was a mention that other journeys were available.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Slight amendment made the the 32/32A park and ride : Registration amended. The service no longer serves Chester Railway Station, and will also additionally call at the Countess Hospital inbound and outbound, also registered are the new Park and Ride route numbers.

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
I've never been clear what the difference is between the 32 and the 32A -do they follow different routes?
Think the 32A is a slight alteration to the route in the morning peak hour , not sure .
Correct. The 32A goes down Love Street, Vicars Lane, Pepper Street, Nicholas Street, St Martins Way then Liverpool Road upto the Zoo, missing out the railway station. Its to serve the council buildings.
Any more Eclipses gone for repaints? Also has anyone managed to snap recently repainted DK09 GYF?
(15/05/2016 14:59)DK09 GXY Wrote:  Any more Eclipses gone for repaints? Also has anyone managed to snap recently repainted DK09 GYF?

21263 latest in Rock Ferry. Think it's the rhino one. Other repaint in Rock Ferry is an MX55 (I think) trident. They only have 2 on the go at once in Birkenhead. Don't know if any have gone elsewhere for painting though.

I am no longer active on this forum.
Ah right ok, thanks
(15/05/2016 17:51)R879 HRF Wrote:  21263 latest in Rock Ferry. Think it's the rhino one. Other repaint in Rock Ferry is an MX55 (I think) trident. They only have 2 on the go at once in Birkenhead. Don't know if any have gone elsewhere for painting though.

You are correct it is a MX55 plate trident
19062 is back at Chester following a breakdown,

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)