Current time: 19/04/2024, 04:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
And 17021 has appeared in Chester too. A Chester driver has just told me the x8 will indeedo operate via the zoo and will continue to Cheshire oaks via backford

I am no longer active on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
How come Chester needs Deckers all of a sudden?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(17/04/2016 11:26)R879 HRF Wrote:  And 17021 has appeared in Chester too. A Chester driver has just told me the x8 will indeedo operate via the zoo and will continue to Cheshire oaks via backford

A non stop version of the 1 and gets rid of the heavily congested M53 off the route at Cheshire Oaks .

It just didn't seem realistic to backtrack to use the M53 after calling in at Chester Zoo.
I've just noticed 17491 is in the paint shop at birkenhead along with 21256. 21271 is still here followingi ts accident a few months back awaiting parts.

I am no longer active on this forum.
(17/04/2016 11:39)T42 PVM Wrote:  How come Chester needs Deckers all of a sudden?

Possibly to cover for the open top buses on a rainy day?
Stagecoach move the old buses from garage to garage to apply for grants to get new greener buses. Notice the old deckers were at Chorley, they get new Gold deckers. Rock Ferry had a few along with the Euro 3 Volvo B7s, they get new buses, then they moved to Gillmoss, who now get new buses. Chester will obviously be next to apply for this grant.
(17/04/2016 12:58)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  Stagecoach move the old buses from garage to garage to apply for grants to get new greener buses. Notice the old deckers were at Chorley, they get new Gold deckers. Rock Ferry had a few along with the Euro 3 Volvo B7s, they get new buses, then they moved to Gillmoss, who now get new buses. Chester will obviously be next to apply for this grant.

They got new gold buses not so long ago though, and they're getting new buses for the Park and Ride in a couple of months. All the other routes have relatively new buses already.
Chester didn't get NEW gold buses they was gold buses from elsewhere those midibuses wasn't it somewhere in Warwickshire .
(17/04/2016 13:18)wirralbus Wrote:  Chester didn't get NEW gold buses they was gold buses from elsewhere those midibuses wasn't it somewhere in Warwickshire .

I meant the gold Enviro300s (SN65 Oxx), aren't they based in Chester?
Their based at Rock Ferry

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)