Current time: 24/04/2024, 23:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
36071 (baby Enviro200) seen in Liscard at 1530ish out of service
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(15/05/2015 15:36)Barney Wrote:  Is it that there is now only one Day Rider ticket for whole of Merseyside and Chester? That simplifies things and makes £4 from Southport to Chester using the X2 and X8 excellent value, assuming you have the time. A weekly ticket is even better VFM for cross-river commuters.

It will be £3.90 now, not £4, so even cheaper. One day rider for the whole of Merseyside and Chester yes, but still a separate Chester day rider. The Liverpool & Wirral and Chester & Ellesmere Port tickets are being abolished. The Chester day rider is increasing to £3. The child Megarider Plus (which was and still is the only child weekly option) is increasing 50p to £9.50 but the child Chester day ticket is being reduced to £2, the same price as a MyTicket. Im sure that the full changes can be found on the Stagecoach website.
A friend told me that MAN 24132(?) was out on the 1 yesterday, did anybody else see it or was he imagining things?

I am no longer active on this forum.
(19/05/2015 12:53)R879 HRF Wrote:  A friend told me that MAN 24132(?) was out on the 1 yesterday, did anybody else see it or was he imagining things?

Your friend is correct, I've just seen 24132 on the 1 heading into Birkenhead towards Liverpool, still 14 branded.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(19/05/2015 13:52)gka472l Wrote:  Your friend is correct, I've just seen 24132 on the 1 heading into Birkenhead towards Liverpool, still 14 branded.

HTH

I've seen 24132 just left at Countness of Chester Hospital, Liverpool Road just after 5pm heading to Liverpool.
24132 has to be the worst MAN Enviro300 Gillmoss has. Can just about pull its own weight. Can see this only being a loan. Gillmoss are short on vehicles at the moment.
24132 caught on camera today, desto's didn't come out on the pic but it was on the 1 heading towards Liverpool at Rock Ferry http://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/17711285919

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
If it can just about pull its own weight dont send it out on the 41/42 . Swan Hill will kill it off stone dead.
It would more than struggle up the Backford dip. Id like to take a ride on it up there. Loses speed going up Brunswick Road on the 14s
On backford dip though you have the bus already moving , but at Swan hill there is a bus stop that catches buses out right at the very bottom , was even worse before the road became a clearway in the peak hour , you could have a trail of vehicles behind a slow moving bus with cars parked in the nearside lane .

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)