Current time: 19/04/2024, 05:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
New X22 timetable from 1st Sept 2014 - http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travellin...014%29.pdf
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21254 is over the pits in chester. 21250 was also in Chester depot earlier with its nearside mirror missing
(13/08/2014 14:30)Shaun821 Wrote:  21254 is over the pits in chester. 21250 was also in Chester depot earlier with its nearside mirror missing
This could explain why Chester's 21261 was on the 1/2 this evening!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
34811 got towed out of Chester today, havnt a clue where to and 29880 has disappeared, could of gone elsewhere to be painted?
my guess is the bluebird has either gone to Rockferry or Gilmoss to be resprayed as Chester is too small and doesn't have a paint facility!

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(14/08/2014 21:06)chester285 Wrote:  my guess is the bluebird has either gone to Rockferry or Gilmoss to be resprayed as Chester is too small and doesn't have a paint facility!

No sign of it here, 18148 has just been completed, 18151 is now in

I am no longer active on this forum.
41, 42 (41A) Mill Park - Birkenhead - Woodchurch

Following our recent customer survey, there was an overwhelming response to divert services 41 and 42 into the Croft Retail Park. As a result, from the above date, all journeys will operate via the retail park in both directions, with some minor associated timing changes to accommodate this.

Buses will operate via Caldbeck Road, Welton Road (stop by ASDA and stops by the cinema), Stadium Road, Port Causeway and back onto the A41. They will do the same in reverse for journeys to Mill Park.

So now we will now have two services operating to the Croft Retail Park , the 38 and the 41/41A/42 , how times will have changed in Bromborough . There is only two bus stops missed out on New Chester Road that other services will be able to accommodate like the 1 and 2 of the QBP .
Now that Avon are withdrawing the 22/25 is there a likelihood of stagecoach increasing the frequency of the X22 or introducing a replacement for Avons 22, to serve the likes of Willaston etc

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
The X22 doesnt make that much money really so stagecoach could just adopt the 22 and scrap the X22. I quite often see it do a trip from Chester - Heswall or Heswall - Chester and 5 people get on it.
(15/08/2014 19:18)chester285 Wrote:  Now that Avon are withdrawing the 22/25 is there a likelihood of stagecoach increasing the frequency of the X22 or introducing a replacement for Avons 22, to serve the likes of Willaston etc

Not according to the new timetable.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)