Current time: 16/04/2024, 06:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: First Chester & Wirral
(30/06/2012 19:28)Metroline1511 Wrote:  I thought the 04/54-reg Geminis from West Yorkshire will be temporary.
That is my understanding given that even in the interim First's Scanias wouldn't have coped with peak loadings on the Heswalls now the combined frequency has been reduced to 10min. Arriva are utilising 58-plates so First have little option other than to match that. The original plan for the Blacon QBPs was for First to put 06-plate vehicles on there which would have matched Arriva's but in the end they exceeded what had been planned with the 09-plate Volvos.

Of course the news that Chester & Wirral could be offloaded might muddy the waters a little bit but they did get rid of some almost brand new buses with the London sale recently so it is not without precedent.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Rock Ferry 65741 has lost all it's 1 branding and has been repainted into the old livery and looks brand new
Also on top of the above 69310 is now had Blacon pointer branding removed and was on the 3 today there was also and another 693?? Now debranded eclipse on 16's
well it is been happing while i have been on holiday will check by weekly news for whats happening

went on to slf darts in cornwall 10 times better then the ones near where i live
Got pics of both but can't upload at moment as am on mobile web
(03/07/2012 21:02)P450 SWX Wrote:  Also on top of the above 69310 is now had Blacon pointer branding removed and was on the 3 today there was also and another 693?? Now debranded eclipse on 16's

69310 never had this branding

also the buses from West Yorkshire are all for Rock Ferry
Do u mean the 6 Gemini or are there others?
2 driver I know have said to the manager yesterday over QBP's one of the drivers said QBP's are the latest engine etc where's the buses the manager reply to this was:

The Solars/Floline on the 1/2 and the Gemini coming for 471/2 are only on them until after the Olympics

Manchester and other areas are due brand new buses rock ferry will get newer double and singles then a driver asked what the manager said
Single : Volvo B7's similar to Blacon Pointer for 1/2
Double : Newer version of Gemini

So just thought I would let you know
(03/07/2012 21:29)mic Wrote:  
(03/07/2012 21:02)P450 SWX Wrote:  Also on top of the above 69310 is now had Blacon pointer branding removed and was on the 3 today there was also and another 693?? Now debranded eclipse on 16's

69310 never had this branding

also the buses from West Yorkshire are all for Rock Ferry

I don't understand this why would another 693?? have branding removed.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
69310 unbranded B7RLE
65741 unbranded Solar
65739 getting unbranded at RF as we speak

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)