Current time: 19/04/2024, 14:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: First Chester & Wirral
32453 - YJ04 FZA
32454 - YJ04 FZB
32455 - YJ04 FZC
32456 - YJ04 FZD
32457 - YJ04 FZE
32458 - YJ04 FZF
32459 - YJ04 FZG

Looks like all have Flip Dot displays and all in old livery but my source at RF said there engineers told him them registrations
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
If we follow firsts usual trends, theyll replace the ultralows with these geminis then put the volvo ollys on 41/2s...

Delightful, should be interesting to see some new vehicles!

I am no longer active on this forum.
Lol Luke you never know haha only time will tell
Usual first buses where due will go somewhere else and more rubbish will arrive as with first supposedly selling RF they won't send good buses
32453 -32454 - 32455 - 32456 -32457 -32458 - 32459
For 471/2 & 2 do first have enough deckers for both sure they do to be honest
3 on the 471/2 and 4 on the 2 or are my calculations wrong as don't forget 2 dutys on the 2 are Chester operated

I guess the branded Solars will go Chester for the 1 and the 2 unbranded Solars will go on the 2 or the 2 dutys on the 1 RF have

Or are my calculations messed abit?
(29/06/2012 19:33)P450 SWX Wrote:  32453 -32454 - 32455 - 32456 -32457 -32458 - 32459
3 on the 471/2 and 4 on the 2 or are my calculations wrong as don't forget 2 dutys on the 2 are Chester operated

I guess the branded Solars will go Chester for the 1 and the 2 unbranded Solars will go on the 2 or the 2 dutys on the 1 RF have

"Good things come to those Who wait"
(29/06/2012 19:59)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  
(29/06/2012 19:33)P450 SWX Wrote:  32453 -32454 - 32455 - 32456 -32457 -32458 - 32459

"Good things come to those Who wait"
Exactly! He's ruining the excitement... Huh

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The excitement of worst hope the supposed sale goes soon
That's if anyone wants the depot
Oh well role on next Sunday/monday can go to Chester again on arriva pass on a rubbish route sorry the 1
(29/06/2012 20:13)P450 SWX Wrote:  The excitement of worst hope the supposed sale goes soon
Oh well role on next Sunday/monday can go to Chester again on arriva pass on a rubbish route sorry the 1

Well merseytravel and Cheshire West and Chester council will have some egg on there face and be unhappy if the depots are not sold off to the same company and the QBP has to be rewritten because of that .

What is so damn awful about the service 1 or 2 both routes serve a purpose getting passengers from A to B via C which in this case is Ellesmere Port.

These days there is not the market for a Chester Direct service , the profit is in Ellesmere Port. Apart from Great Sutton there wasnt a market for the Chester Direct , they dont lose a service to Chester it just happens to go via ellesmere Port now .
(29/06/2012 20:22)wirralbus Wrote:  
(29/06/2012 20:13)P450 SWX Wrote:  The excitement of worst hope the supposed sale goes soon
Well merseytravel and Cheshire West and Chester council will have some egg on there face and be unhappy if the depots are not sold off to the same company and the QBP has to be rewritten because of that .

What is so damn awful about the service 1 or 2 both routes serve a purpose getting passengers from A to B via C which in this case is Ellesmere Port.

These days there is not the market for a Chester Direct service , the profit is in Ellesmere Port. Apart from Great Sutton there wasnt a market for the Chester Direct , they dont lose a service to Chester it just happens to go via ellesmere Port now .
They should extend that X2 to run from Liverpool to Ellesmere Port as an express service, then as currently planned to Chester. There's absolutely no way that I'm sitting on one of the most boring services that I've ever discovered for over an hour and a half, though - whether I'm sitting on a slow First bus or a rattly Pulsar 2, I'm not going to enjoy it any more than I currently do! I'm 100% sure that other people are thinking the same.

When I do want to visit Chester or further (coincidentally, the 401 puts me off going that way as it is), I'll buy a Day Rider and a Saveaway and use the only quality service from Liverpool to Chester - the train...

Further to the depot sales:
http://www.passengertransport.co.uk/2012...perations/

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)