Current time: 23/04/2024, 15:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Aintree Coachline / Helms of Eastham
RE: Aintree Coachline / Helms of Eastham
Esteem YM55SWY was on the City rail-link today
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
New service for Helms
Date effective: 2 September 2018
Operator: Aintree Coaches
Service route: 12
Description of change: New service registered. Outbound-Chester-Connah’s Quay-Northop-Mold / Inbound-Mold-Pennffordd-Broughton-Chester

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Was told on Facebook thats just a typo error

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(08/07/2018 20:18)T42 PVM Wrote:  Was told on Facebook thats just a typo error

Cheshire West are absolutely useless, giving out incorrect information as per usual

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(08/07/2018 20:37)chester285 Wrote:  Cheshire West are absolutely useless, giving out incorrect information as per usual

It's a typo. Everyone makes them. Just drop them an email. I normally email them every few months with all the map bugs (routes change but nothing gets updated). They get sorted pretty quickly.
Has anyone got an up to date fleet list for the Helms of Eastham side?
(22/09/2018 22:07)darylyates17 Wrote:  Has anyone got an up to date fleet list for the Helms of Eastham side?

Not sure how up to date it is, but there's one at http://quack77.uk/fleetlists/aintree-coachline.php covering the operational vehicles I'm aware of (it doesn't show withdrawn/stored/SORN vehicles). Pretty sure I've incorporated any updates mentioned on this forum, along with others I've found elsewhere such as DVLA and Flickr, but there may still be other changes I've missed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(23/09/2018 11:00)Quackdave Wrote:  Not sure how up to date it is, but there's one at http://quack77.uk/fleetlists/aintree-coachline.php covering the operational vehicles I'm aware of (it doesn't show withdrawn/stored/SORN vehicles). Pretty sure I've incorporated any updates mentioned on this forum, along with others I've found elsewhere such as DVLA and Flickr, but there may still be other changes I've missed.

Ye thanks mate thats where I got it from I was just asking in case anything has been missed or not updated on the list.
Can anybody help with an approximate acquisition date from Wright Eclipse Gemini 133 (LJ03 MBY) ?

It was on the Chester Rail Link today, very smartly presented, retaining two door layout and proper yellow on black destination displays.

Thanks,
(29/09/2018 17:00)dca529x Wrote:  Can anybody help with an approximate acquisition date from Wright Eclipse Gemini 133 (LJ03 MBY) ?

It was on the Chester Rail Link today, very smartly presented, retaining two door layout and proper yellow on black destination displays.

Thanks,

This post says it was acquired in January of this year

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)