Current time: 28/03/2024, 09:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Transport for Wales Rail
RE: Transport for Wales Rail
The booked loco-hauled trains were listed on journey check today as not being - presumably it had been planned to try as a set was sent to Holyhead on Saturday.
;
A 17.39 replacement bus is shown as running from Liverpool through to Wrexham - it seems highly unlikely anyone will use it throughout
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(10/01/2022 22:59)mikestone Wrote:  The booked loco-hauled trains were listed on journey check today as not being - presumably it had been planned to try as a set was sent to Holyhead on Saturday.
;
A 17.39 replacement bus is shown as running from Liverpool through to Wrexham - it seems highly unlikely anyone will use it throughout

The use of Mk4s has been temporarily suspended due to the shortage of crews, all services are booked units, usually 153s, at the moment.
The rail replacement bus returns from Wrexham General at 1909 arriving at South Parkway at 2044.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Managed the full loco hauled service yesterday - I think for the first time since 22nd November.
(22/01/2022 16:40)mikestone Wrote:  Managed the full loco hauled service yesterday - I think for the first time since 22nd November.
Is there anywhere that shows the diagrams for the loco hauled services? itching for a ride myself since I rode on the Mk3s several times.

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
(22/01/2022 16:46)Y458 KNF Wrote:  Is there anywhere that shows the diagrams for the loco hauled services? itching for a ride myself since I rode on the Mk3s several times.
Set 1:
05:33 Holyhead - Cardiff 09:58
11:22 Cardiff - Holyhead 16:19
16:36 Holyhead - Cardiff 21:28

Set 2:
06:45 Cardiff - Holyhead 11:17
11:33 Holyhead - Cardiff 16:15
17:16 Cardiff - Holyhead 21:38
The Lime St to Chester service was unusually formed yesterday (Tuesday) of 153329 and 153910
According to RTT it was a pair at least twice last week.
;
Also a pair on the 17.16 from Cardiff yesterday and the other diagram all day today.
;
May TT now in RTT and shows the Manchester services re-instated to North Wales, but Chester-Liverpool still two-hourly.
(26/01/2022 19:34)mikestone Wrote:  May TT now in RTT and shows the Manchester services re-instated to North Wales, but Chester-Liverpool still two-hourly.

Anything in RTT at this stage for May will only be provisional. Services there now might disappear and those not there may appear.
197002 was in Lime Street today.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)