Current time: 20/04/2024, 10:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Transport for Wales Rail
RE: Transport for Wales Rail
(16/07/2019 20:08)Gordon V Wrote:  Meanwhile last Saturday, yesterday and today 175109 has been on the Liverpool- Chester service

109 is on a Liverpool diagram for a specific reason that’s not capacity related.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(17/07/2019 07:28)DVG526 Wrote:  109 is on a Liverpool diagram for a specific reason that’s not capacity related.

Thanks for that,it is on Liverpool service today too.
(17/07/2019 07:40)Gordon V Wrote:  Thanks for that,it is on Liverpool service today too.

Yes same diagram.
Yesterday the 1240 Llandudno to Llandudno Junction service was a bus (Arriva Pulsar 2655) rather than a train. As the line was not closed I assume that TfW have a unit shortage which will get worse now the Blaneau Ffestiniog service is resuming.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(18/07/2019 17:50)childwallblues Wrote:  Yesterday the 1240 Llandudno to Llandudno Junction service was a bus (Arriva Pulsar 2655) rather than a train. As the line was not closed I assume that TfW have a unit shortage which will get worse now the Blaneau Ffestiniog service is resuming.

The National eisteddfod is being held in Llanrwst this year so probably the units working up the line will need strengthening.

Only problem is Tfw seem to rob Peter to pay Paul so what service is going to be decimated for this.

What units are passed for the Conwy Valley line ?
(18/07/2019 17:50)childwallblues Wrote:  Yesterday the 1240 Llandudno to Llandudno Junction service was a bus (Arriva Pulsar 2655) rather than a train. As the line was not closed I assume that TfW have a unit shortage which will get worse now the Blaneau Ffestiniog service is resuming.

Assuming you mean the 12.46 it's part of the Blaneau diagram, so I would imagine it has been a bus ever since the branch shut - certainly pre-planned this week.
;
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/bus/V059...7/advanced
The bus was due at the junction at 11301 but still arrived in time for me to get the 1300 to Rhyl! I did not mind as I needed both to see and ride 2655.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(18/07/2019 20:47)wirralbus Wrote:  The National eisteddfod is being held in Llanrwst this year so probably the units working up the line will need strengthening.

Only problem is Tfw seem to rob Peter to pay Paul so what service is going to be decimated for this.

What units are passed for the Conwy Valley line ?

150/153 however North Wales traincrews will need a Class 153 traction refresher so it's 150 or there’s a small possibility they could use the 67/stock..
Crewe set out tomorrow
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/search/a...ual&toc=AW

Further question - is it working during the Acton Grange block?
Looks like arriva are covering the newton-le-willows to chester rail replacement from today.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)