Current time: 20/04/2024, 10:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Transport for Wales Rail
RE: Transport for Wales Rail
Conwy Valley's rail line will not reopen before this summer.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47807200
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Anybody travelling from Chester to Crewe at around 1900, then the service will depart from Chester at 1855 instead of 1910.
The May 2019 timetable is available on the website.

https://tfwrail.wales/travel-updates/train-timetables
(21/04/2019 09:07)boby32 Wrote:  The May 2019 timetable is available on the website.

https://tfwrail.wales/travel-updates/train-timetables

The new Northern service to Leeds isn’t shown in T4
(21/04/2019 13:25)DVG526 Wrote:  The new Northern service to Leeds isn’t shown in T4

Can't see any mention of TfW's own Chester to Liverpool anywhere, never mind a Northern service.
(21/04/2019 15:49)knutstransport Wrote:  Can't see any mention of TfW's own Chester to Liverpool anywhere, never mind a Northern service.

It’s clearly shown in T4
I think for TFW it would be better to move to smaller timetables. These 'pocket' timetables are more like rucksack timetables. They are huge.
I personally would do something like Northern and make the timetables much smaller. North Wales Coast & Chester - Liverpool/Manchester/Crewe.
It has to be so much simpler for customers to read it like that rather than all the stations with most of the boxes being empty.
(21/04/2019 15:49)knutstransport Wrote:  Can't see any mention of TfW's own Chester to Liverpool anywhere, never mind a Northern service.

It starts from page 9.
(22/04/2019 07:09)boby32 Wrote:  It starts from page 9.

So to get a Liverpool to Chester timetable you are expected to click on a link saying Timetable 4 Train times for North Wales, Chester, Crewe, Warrington and Manchester" and then look for the services squeezed in between North Wales to Manchester ones on pages with the heading "Holyhead - Llandudno - Chester - Crewe - Manchester"
(22/04/2019 09:22)knutstransport Wrote:  So to get a Liverpool to Chester timetable you are expected to click on a link saying Timetable 4 Train times for North Wales, Chester, Crewe, Warrington and Manchester" and then look for the services squeezed in between North Wales to Manchester ones on pages with the heading "Holyhead - Llandudno - Chester - Crewe - Manchester"

I was saying to myself when i looked at that timetable well your doing a good job at no publicity for a service that needs good easy to read timetables from the word go.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)