Current time: 16/04/2024, 12:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Happy 18th Birthday Arriva Merseyside
RE: Happy 18th Birthday Arriva Merseyside
Why would arriva have wanted buses with MTL moquette, considering that the moquette said mtl.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I was referring to what could have happened had MTL still been around, as per Y474's question.
I’ve seen a school bus around Skelmersdale painted all yellow. I think it’s something like 7673 or similar , don’t know if this is from the last order of the buses you are mentioning.
7673 would be a Marshall dart, so certainly from the last batch of buses that came in MTL.
(25/02/2018 11:50)Pulsar2 Wrote:  I’ve seen a school bus around Skelmersdale painted all yellow. I think it’s something like 7673 or similar , don’t know if this is from the last order of the buses you are mentioning.

It's definitely not 7673
Could it be one of those ex First Chester Marshall Darts that Stagecoach sold to some operator for schools?

Initially left in First livery but perhaps yellow now?

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(25/02/2018 11:50)Pulsar2 Wrote:  I’ve seen a school bus around Skelmersdale painted all yellow. I think it’s something like 7673 or similar , don’t know if this is from the last order of the buses you are mentioning.

7656 is the only remaining Marshall Dart from MTL and thats preserved by the NWVRT so we can rule out this batch

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(25/02/2018 20:42)buses7675 Wrote:  Could it be one of those ex First Chester Marshall Darts that Stagecoach sold to some operator for schools?

Initially left in First livery but perhaps yellow now?

Correct , its one of the old chester bus/first bus marshalls as see it quite often as think they have more than one.
(25/02/2018 20:44)T42 PVM Wrote:  7656 is the only remaining Marshall Dart from MTL and thats preserved by the NWVRT so we can rule out this batch

7660 is preserved too mate

(25/02/2018 20:47)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Correct , its one of the old chester bus/first bus marshalls as see it quite often as think they have more than one.

The one I know of is the former V369 KLG. Not sure if they have any others though
I believe the person who had 7660 has scrapped it

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)