Current time: 18/10/2017, 09:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach/Arriva strike
RE: Stagecoach/Arriva strike
The rate i got told was 3% where rate of inflation is 3.7% but dont get me wrong its still an ok offer but i know the majority will accept but i know a few who say its still a rubbish deal but so long as it suits the majority then thats all that matters.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(14/10/2017 10:06)motormayhem1 Wrote:  The rate i got told was 3% where rate of inflation is 3.7% but dont get me wrong its still an ok offer but i know the majority will accept but i know a few who say its still a rubbish deal but so long as it suits the majority then thats all that matters.

Saturday enhancements within it too though so works out around 4.2% if you do around half the Saturdays!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
According to a BBC news article dated June 2017 inflation rate was at 2.9% so the new deal is above that anyway. You'll never get 100% of people happy on these things either.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
It looks like the Arriva strike will be going ahead as a deal hasn't been agreed upon.

User(s) browsing this thread: 60008, 1 Guest(s)