Current time: 19/04/2024, 18:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Strike
RE: Stagecoach/Arriva strike
The rate i got told was 3% where rate of inflation is 3.7% but dont get me wrong its still an ok offer but i know the majority will accept but i know a few who say its still a rubbish deal but so long as it suits the majority then thats all that matters.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(14/10/2017 10:06)motormayhem1 Wrote:  The rate i got told was 3% where rate of inflation is 3.7% but dont get me wrong its still an ok offer but i know the majority will accept but i know a few who say its still a rubbish deal but so long as it suits the majority then thats all that matters.

Saturday enhancements within it too though so works out around 4.2% if you do around half the Saturdays!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
According to a BBC news article dated June 2017 inflation rate was at 2.9% so the new deal is above that anyway. You'll never get 100% of people happy on these things either.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
It looks like the Arriva strike will be going ahead as a deal hasn't been agreed upon.
Arriva information regarding the strikes.

https://goo.gl/35Ap9b
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(18/10/2017 10:07)RedPanda Wrote:  Arriva information regarding the strikes.

https://goo.gl/35Ap9b

So in short the industrial action will be more widespread than first reported, as all Greater Manchester depots are affected and Chester is the only Cheshire depot not affected.

Howards might have more than a few extra passengers on the 27 and 48 routes given they'll be running the only services between AstraZeneca/Broken Cross to Macclesfield and between Weaverham and Northwich.
From arriva :
Arriva bus update - students traveling from Platt Bridge should catch the 777.

There will be a replacement bus service for the 320 bus, this service will take students to and from school, there is no charge for this service. The replacement bus will depart from Blackbrook on Vicarage Road at 7:45 a.m. (this will be operated by Diamond and will still be numbered as the 320 bus). The bus will depart Byrchall High School at 3:10 p.m.

Once again, apologies for the short notice, we were only notified of the strike action this morning.
(18/10/2017 13:50)knutstransport Wrote:  So in short the industrial action will be more widespread than first reported, as all Greater Manchester depots are affected and Chester is the only Cheshire depot not affected.

Howards might have more than a few extra passengers on the 27 and 48 routes given they'll be running the only services between AstraZeneca/Broken Cross to Macclesfield and between Weaverham and Northwich.

Chester depot is NOT a CHESHIRE depot if in fact in WALES lets see if they will do with the 82 as a rule when any depot is on strike others will not run services in the affect depot area
82 will run they said. X30 will run as well if the 30th October strike goes ahead as that is due to move to Chester on 29th October.
In some areas during these strike days, it is going to be quite strange as there will no daytime services on some routes but the evening services will run due to the fact they are run by a different operator. St Helens generally being a case in point.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)