Current time: 25/04/2024, 20:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bolton Rail Replacements
RE: Bolton Rail Replacements
Did you see FJ17PYA in service - it had no labels when I saw it and seemed out of place amongst the deckers and 70 seat school coaches?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Someone was having a right go at Northern's Twitter team for how hot it was on their replacement coach and tweeted a picture of the Howards Yutong. Maybe they would have preferred a 30oC overcrowded Pacer?
Well depending on how well they do this week with the work at Moses Gate I can see the Railway being shut for another week yet, I just hope operators have been told so the current Rail Replacements can still run next week.
(23/08/2017 04:44)M60lad Wrote:  Well depending on how well they do this week with the work at Moses Gate I can see the Railway being shut for another week yet, I just hope operators have been told so the current Rail Replacements can still run next week.
There has been a 6 weeks work order for the road to be closed but that's just for the road
(23/08/2017 18:06)jon890 Wrote:  There has been a 6 weeks work order for the road to be closed but that's just for the road

We have just been informed that the coaches will be running on Monday and Tuesday next week.
(23/08/2017 18:06)jon890 Wrote:  There has been a 6 weeks work order for the road to be closed but that's just for the road

We have just been informed that the coaches will be running on Monday and Tuesday next week.
(24/08/2017 13:21)quahogbuscompany Wrote:  We have just been informed that the coaches will be running on Monday and Tuesday next week.

Northern have published replacement bus timetables until 31st August, 1st September is a strike day, then beyond that it will be reviewed again
NR having earlier said their would be up to four weeks of single line working, have now revised the plan and say line will reopen next Wednesday. I wonder if enough schools are having " inset days" to make buses available next Monday and Tuesday?
(31/08/2017 20:16)mikestone Wrote:  NR having earlier said their would be up to four weeks of single line working, have now revised the plan and say line will reopen next Wednesday. I wonder if enough schools are having " inset days" to make buses available next Monday and Tuesday?

And of course drivers are needed as well. If an operator has a number of drivers on holiday next Monday and Tuesday then some buses won't be leaving the depot!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)