Current time: 25/04/2024, 13:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

New Arriva livery
RE: New Arriva livery
(25/03/2017 20:36)acocker96 Wrote:  It looks horribly plain, resembles the livery of a .com budget airline

Needs an ad on the side but it'd cover that stipe
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(24/03/2017 16:40)mathias Wrote:  4401 (CX58 FZN) on 52 yesterday (Thursday)....
https://www.flickr.com/photos/60581779@N08/32768731204/
(Photo Credit; Glaister2011)

It looks better than the plain double-decker in Derby. The lines behind the driver and website to some extent provide some relief. I just wish they had emulated First and put the area on the side.

The vehicle looks refurbished too.

(25/03/2017 20:36)acocker96 Wrote:  It looks horribly plain, resembles the livery of a .com budget airline

In that case buses in this livery ought to run on routes to Liverpool Airport! Laugh
Find all posts by this user
(25/03/2017 22:20)Metroline1511 Wrote:  It looks better than the plain double-decker in Derby. The lines behind the driver and website to some extent provide some relief. I just wish they had emulated First and put the area on the side.

The vehicle looks refurbished too.

In that case buses in this livery ought to run on routes to Liverpool Airport! Laugh

Well - the three Gemini 2s dedicated to route 500 are in the same base colour as the new livery...
New deliveries have come in the new livery: new Sapphire Enviro 400 MMCs for routes 320 (Rickmansworth - Watford - Hemel Hempstead) and route 700 (Bluewater - Medway Towns), as well as some standard Enviro 400 MMCs for Liverpool, mainly intended for route 55 if I am correct?
Finally we see some standard Enviro 200 MMCs for route 82 (Maidstone - Park Wood).
Worth noting is the use of white LED displays on routes 82, 320 and 800 with the orange displays on route 55.
EDIT: Enviro 200 MMCs are being used on other routes in the area, not just the 82.
(11/06/2017 06:47)busesdotorg1920x Wrote:  New deliveries have come in the new livery: new Sapphire Enviro 400 MMCs for routes 320 (Rickmansworth - Watford - Hemel Hempstead) and route 700 (Bluewater - Medway Towns), as well as some standard Enviro 400 MMCs for Liverpool, mainly intended for route 55 if I am correct?
Finally we see some standard Enviro 200 MMCs for route 82 (Maidstone - Park Wood).
Worth noting is the use of white LED displays on routes 82, 320 and 800 with the orange displays on route 55.
EDIT: Enviro 200 MMCs are being used on other routes in the area, not just the 82.

82 Maidstone is sapphire. Sapphire buses have white front destys, orange side and rear so that's no surprise.
320 and 700 or 800 is interesting though, it's not sapphire.
(11/06/2017 15:16)RedPanda Wrote:  82 Maidstone is sapphire. Sapphire buses have white front destys, orange side and rear so that's no surprise.
320 and 700 or 800 is interesting though, it's not sapphire.

The 82 is not Sapphire the E200MMCs are in the 'new' Standard livery but have with White LED destinations.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
(12/06/2017 02:07)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  The 82 is not Sapphire the E200MMCs are in the 'new' Standard livery but have with White LED destinations.

My bad, mis read something somewhere
For a big company the new livery is absolutely dire. All over white would look better.
I really dislike the new livery, i keep thinking sponsored by Man City when i see a vehicle in the new livery, feels like the livery has been done on the cheap.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(16/06/2017 19:14)MTL0201 Wrote:  I really dislike the new livery, i keep thinking sponsored by Man City when i see a vehicle in the new livery, feels like the livery has been done on the cheap.

Thats the whole point, to save money Laugh

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)