Current time: 23/04/2024, 10:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Northern (Arriva Rail North)
RE: Northern (Arriva Rail North)
(21/03/2017 19:04)childwallblues Wrote:  GMPTA has never invested in the stations in its area whereas Merseyside has. It has preferred to plough the money into Metrolink

They invested in permanent rail replacement trams on three routes which used to have trains and even some of the ex-BR stations on the Metrolink network had little work done to them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(21/03/2017 20:47)knutstransport Wrote:  They invested in permanent rail replacement trams on three routes which used to have trains and even some of the ex-BR stations on the Metrolink network had little work done to them.
As you say all Metrolink.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Managed an unplanned double trip on refurbished units yesterday.
319362 was on the 1530 Preston to Liverpool South Parkway yesterday. Alighting at Huyton at 1615 I picked up 319450 at 1619 to Broad Green.

Another class 319 has failed today.
319363 is now back at Allerton after modifications and a repaint.

(26/03/2017 06:46)childwallblues Wrote:  319363 is now back at Allerton after modifications and a repaint.

http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/K9...5/advanced
(26/03/2017 06:46)childwallblues Wrote:  319363 is now back at Allerton after modifications and a repaint.

Good to see these are getting done at a steady rate. Hopefully the extremely loud interiors are updated sooner rather than later because they are terrible in my opinion

I personally think the Northern Electrics livery should have been the standard fleet livery for Northern Rail as it was a lot better than the actual standard livery
(26/03/2017 16:32)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Good to see these are getting done at a steady rate. Hopefully the extremely loud interiors are updated sooner rather than later because they are terrible in my opinion
It's for this very reason I tend to head for the front or rear most carriage as the middles are very noisy. It is a shame as otherwise I find them very good units.
(26/03/2017 16:32)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Good to see these are getting done at a steady rate. Hopefully the extremely loud interiors are updated sooner rather than later because they are terrible in my opinion

I personally think the Northern Electrics livery should have been the standard fleet livery for Northern Rail as it was a lot better than the actual standard livery

I to think the northern electrics livery is better and should be the standard livery.

319363 dragged failed 319450 to Allerton depot today as it failed.

Other recent failures 319 wise,last Friday,319362 and 319382,last Saturday 319382 again and as I said today 319450.

142092+156420+150136 and another 156 I can't remember the number of on Liverpool-Wigan/Man Air/Man Vic services vice 319s due to the aforementioned 319 failures.In addition to this 319369 went to Wolverton so standby for it to come white in due course.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)