Current time: 20/04/2024, 02:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Northern (Arriva Rail North)
RE: Northern (Arriva Rail North)
Two white 319's have been spotted heading north on the WCML this morning, 319362 and 319448.

SD.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
At around 12.20pm I saw a 319 heading south into Stockport station. I was in the bus station at the time, and reckon it could have been a Manchester - Stockport - Crewe service.
MIA train terminating and 5T97 ECS via Stockport
(11/03/2017 14:36)Metroline1511 Wrote:  At around 12.20pm I saw a 319 heading south into Stockport station. I was in the bus station at the time, and reckon it could have been a Manchester - Stockport - Crewe service.

319s haven't been cleared to run services to Alderley Edge/Hazel Grove or Macclesfield but as you may be aware they are sometimes stabled at Stockport sidings.
(11/03/2017 15:13)knutstransport Wrote:  319s haven't been cleared to run services to Alderley Edge/Hazel Grove or Macclesfield but as you may be aware they are sometimes stabled at Stockport sidings.

Thank you for your clarification. The similar timing to a Crewe service was therefore a coincidence. I can see the junction near Ardwick station from my office window, and as I seem to see more 319s than would just cover the MIA - MAN / LIV services some may have been to/from the Stockport sidings.
some class 319 will be going to Wolverton Centre Sidings this Monday 13th March.

http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/O8...3/advanced
(11/03/2017 19:29)boby32 Wrote:  some class 319 will be going to Wolverton Centre Sidings this Monday 13th March.

http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/O8...3/advanced

Looks like the above move did indeed take place according to RTT.

Was surprised to see white 319361 at Wigan North Western on Saturday night not having read the posts on here. I'm looking forward to seeing it in full Northern garb.
I managed a ride today with my dad, When it started to approach the station my dad said *this does not stop here does it?* LaughLaugh Jokes aside it does look smart and it was also nice to see the managers doing something for a change Wink

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
319366 was the unit sent to Wolverton.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
The whole strike was about us wanting to have 2 people onboard each train. 1 to do doors and tickets and the other is the driver. I don't know about everyone else but EVERY train that I got on had 3 people. Driver, person doing doors and a ticket inspector. The actually exceeded the main objective of the strike. It was very daft.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)