Current time: 18/04/2024, 17:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West and Wales upcoming Fleet movements
RE: Arriva North West and Wales upcoming Fleet movements
(31/01/2017 00:20)bus401 Wrote:  when did 4171 go?

Within the past week
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/01/2017 17:40)ST284.4 Wrote:  The ex. London deckers that are down to leave the fleet soon are 4161, 4162, 4163, 4164, 4167 (already gone), 4168, 4171 (already gone), 4181, 4182, 4200, 4201, 4202, 4203, 4205, 4206, 4208, 4209 & 4215. Bootle are to get 4177, 4207 & 4211 from Speke, 4176 is going to Birkenhead. 4204 is staying for a bit longer due to its livery.
So Bootle are losing some of their own DLPs and VLWs to then get some back from Speke?! Hammer Not that I'm complaining from an enthusiast's perspective! LOL I thought we were supposed to be getting some Southport VLWs a while ago?

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The only depot that probably won't be getting any cascaded is winsford. Macclesfield are getting the sapphire branded pulsars for the 130 route.

Winsford had a while ago now the ex southport volvo B7s & a few pulsars that've shown up. The cadets have all gone now & 679 was the only solo to join the fleet along with transbus darts 891 & 894.
How long does 894 and 908 have left in Service?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(29/01/2017 23:18)T42 PVM Wrote:  ?? Cadets St Helens to Wales (What Depot??)

Rhyl and Wrexham Smile
Thanks!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(31/01/2017 14:49)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Rhyl and Wrexham Smile

Presumably they will be going on the Rhyl circulars and town services

What do Wrexham need them for though? Most of their routes require smaller buses
(31/01/2017 17:04)Y727 KNF Wrote:  What do Wrexham need them for though? Most of their routes require smaller buses

Thats not true to be honest. The Solos and Enviro200's are often standing room only on certain routes and these could benefit from bigger vehicles like the Cadets.
Some routes are only suited to smaller buses, but the likes of Llay, Penycae, Mold and Caia Park used to have 10.7M darts on them and there's no reason why Cadets can't go on them now.
(31/01/2017 20:09)N531 DWM Wrote:  Thats not true to be honest. The Solos and Enviro200's are often standing room only on certain routes and these could benefit from bigger vehicles like the Cadets.
Some routes are only suited to smaller buses, but the likes of Llay, Penycae, Mold and Caia Park used to have 10.7M darts on them and there's no reason why Cadets can't go on them now.

Ah okay, I wasnt aware of that tbh just remember there used to be loads of mini Mercedes Varios and more recently MPDs. Thanks for updating me on that though if that's the case it'll be good to see more capacity Smile
(31/01/2017 20:09)N531 DWM Wrote:  Thats not true to be honest. The Solos and Enviro200's are often standing room only on certain routes and these could benefit from bigger vehicles like the Cadets.

Agree with you there, the Penycae services do get nailed at times! The likes of 7532/2, 7550 and the various R-MHN and S-KHN examples back in the day would regularly appear on those routes mentioned. Various loaned Cadets and the current 2801-3 have strayed on many of those routes over time too!

So can we assume as 695 has returned to Bangor where it was new, if the Cadets do materialise at Wrexham could mean that Bangor are likely to get 690-694 back that were new to them rather than brand new examples as suggested on the Bangor thread?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)