Current time: 25/04/2024, 06:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
(22/08/2014 09:04)33109 Wrote:  Copey can you confirm is 4143 now withdrawn also? Not seen it about for past few days so assume its withdrawn now.

4143 is not withdrawn. It was operating on the 31/37A yesterday.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Two odd allocations on the 37/A/31/A Diagrams this afternoon in the form of 87x and 679...I Assume 679 won't be common on the 37 as it's not really the right size...
(22/08/2014 20:01)R311 WVR Wrote:  Two odd allocations on the 37/A/31/A Diagrams this afternoon in the form of 87x and 679...I Assume 679 won't be common on the 37 as it's not really the right size...

Neither were originally allocated. 679 replaced 4027 which failed earlier. 877 was swapped onto the 37 to allow the allocated Centro to pick up a delayed 84 Chester service.
679 has been sent to replace one of the MPD's probably 867 which is due for withdrawal.
I'm guessing the 84 Chesters are losing time getting round Chester in the Roadworks at the moment unless there's somewhere else their losing time as well
Lets face it guys, all winsford & macc allocated services are running severely late atm! Caused by following:

Edleston rd closure for a week
Ongoing roadworks in chester

Plus the constant seemingly never ending roadworks in northwich. So far the new road layout/one way system has caused nowt but chaos & still its not complete!!!! Copey have the council given a date for it to be totally finished by? Seriously hope it'll be sorted by time schools & colleges go back otherwise we're screwed, it'll be 5x worse than it is now gridlock 24/7!

Anyhow on a plus note, today (sat) I had 4098 (S278 JUA) on the 37a from sandbach. Cracking DLA this is, very cumfy & quick too.
(22/08/2014 21:32)copey Wrote:  Neither were originally allocated. 679 replaced 4027 which failed earlier. 877 was swapped onto the 37 to allow the allocated Centro to pick up a delayed 84 Chester service.
679 has been sent to replace one of the MPD's probably 867 which is due for withdrawal.

Ah right, Makes sense!
700 has now joined the fleet https://flic.kr/p/oEGNku

http://busncoachfleetlists.comli.com/ The new fleetlist site containing lots of new things

Currently the Macclesfield photographer for anything Arriva Macclesfield and Winsford, Arriva Wythenshawe, High Peaks, Aimees, Holmeswood, GHA and anything else I photograph

My blog http://maccbusspotter.blogspot.co.uk/
As has 4030 from wales. Despite reports on the wrexham thread that its been sold.
(28/08/2014 16:54)james solomon Wrote:  700 has now joined the fleet https://flic.kr/p/oEGNku

Already mentioned twice above if you bother to read above posts...
Copey any news on how the ex southport B7s are coming along or have any left for refurb yet?

4030/4098 are both top notch DLAs, 98 in particular seems to pull really well even uphill which is a rarity for a DLA!!! Plus anyone know where the hell is 4216? Not seen it about for 2 weeks or so now, 4215 is out & about today on the 37a/31 circuit & going like the clappers!

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)