Current time: 25/04/2024, 05:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
A few questions...
- Is 4026 still on the road?
- What MPDs are still in service here?
- What are the chances of 3615 going out in service - and, if so, what service would it probably be on?

If anybody is able to answer them, thanks in advance!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
only MPDs left are 867 877 and 878.
Not seen 4026 on the road for a while so it could be withdrawn and 3615 is parked up in the yard were the withdrawn buses go.

(27/07/2014 18:24)KU02 YUH Wrote:  A few questions...
- Is 4026 still on the road?
- What MPDs are still in service here?
- What are the chances of 3615 going out in service - and, if so, what service would it probably be on?

If anybody is able to answer them, thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
I still have 866 as at Winsford too. Has this left can anyone help where to or is it at Macc?
Left to Wrexham as far as I know...Not here anyway!
Expect delays/diversions to 84 longs to Chester today as its the annual Nantwich Show and Chester Road is closed after Welsh Row, does anyone know what route 84 takes when Chester Road is closed for the show
866 is DEFFO not at macc, our last pair 857/858 left about 18 months ago now for new lives in shropshire somewhere. 4026 is still on the road IIRC, finally we're getting rid of the DLAs in oct, hopefully the reliability issues with the southport b7 alx400s can be sorted before they arrive & that they're given a spruce up.

Dunno if this'll sound odd or not but some DLAs for me will be missed. 4042 as it was the first ex london dla that appeared in macc, also 4012 as well as that was the loudest howling dla we ever had on the road!!!
Well Nantwich Show website says that the 84 will stop outside the show entrance, so expect it will be normal route, as in previous years.

(30/07/2014 06:10)M60lad Wrote:  Expect delays/diversions to 84 longs to Chester today as its the annual Nantwich Show and Chester Road is closed after Welsh Row, does anyone know what route 84 takes when Chester Road is closed for the show
(27/07/2014 20:09)jcksmnr Wrote:  I still have 866 as at Winsford too. Has this left can anyone help where to or is it at Macc?

(27/07/2014 20:22)R311 WVR Wrote:  Left to Wrexham as far as I know...Not here anyway!

X216 JOF 0866 did come to Wrexham for a loan spell it then disappeared of the face of the earth, its definitely not at Wrexham it was last seen at Bangor, but it is no longer their so anyone's guess really...

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Anybody know the plan for 2moro (sat) please? Need the presidents for haulage & wondered are the 84s deckers tomorrow or singles???
Is 4170 running in the Crewe/Winsford area today? Thanks

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)